What is the correct terminology for a US citizen like myself, to inquire about a restroom in London? Shall I ask for the "loo" or the "water closet?" I'm not sure if one is considered slang or inappropriate if I'm in a nice restaurant.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 2 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 3 Seville in late January
- 4 Berlin restaurant recs
- 5 Travel WiFi - France
- 6 Guides - Matera
- 7 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 8 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 9 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 10 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 11 3 days to spend in europe
- 12 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 13 RFID Protection
- 14 Spain Trip Report
- 15 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 16 20 free days of Europe
- 17 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 18 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 19 Limo from Heathrow
- 20 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 21 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 22 Iceland Trip report
- 23 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 24 Gelato course in Rome?
- 25 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona