What is the correct terminology for a US citizen like myself, to inquire about a restroom in London? Shall I ask for the "loo" or the "water closet?" I'm not sure if one is considered slang or inappropriate if I'm in a nice restaurant.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 2 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 3 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 6 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 7 Spain - day driver advice
- 8 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 9 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 10 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 11 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 12 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 13 London with Teens Trip Report
- 14 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 15 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 16 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 17 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 18 Berlin to ?
- 19 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 20 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 21 Greece
- 22 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 23 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 24 Stuck in Paris
- 25 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!