What is the correct terminology for a US citizen like myself, to inquire about a restroom in London? Shall I ask for the "loo" or the "water closet?" I'm not sure if one is considered slang or inappropriate if I'm in a nice restaurant.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 2 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 3 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 4 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 5 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 6 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 7 Car rental in Paris
- 8 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 9 Rome train to Positano
- 10 Road Maps of Ireland
- 11 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 12 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 13 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 14 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 15 A new travel app for Poland
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 France to stop making foie grois
- 18 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 19 Naples or Genoa
- 20 Manchester on derby weekend
- 21 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 22 December in Slovenia
- 23 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 24 Itinerary help please!
- 25 Dover queues