What is the correct terminology for a US citizen like myself, to inquire about a restroom in London? Shall I ask for the "loo" or the "water closet?" I'm not sure if one is considered slang or inappropriate if I'm in a nice restaurant.
Water Closet or Loo?
- 1 London for Christmas
- 2 More help with housing in Puglia
- 3 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 4 Chambermaid tipping
- 5 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 6 Euro Train
- 7 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 8 15 days in Europe,
- 9 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 10 Madrid to Sevilla
- 11 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 12 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 13 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 14 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 15 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 16 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 17 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 18 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 7 days in Andalucia
- 21 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 22 first european holiday itinery
- 23 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 24 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 25 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"