My husband and I are spending 2 weeks driving around the Netherlands in the last half of September. Among the usually sights, we're interested in seeing places that show what the Dutch have done to reclaim the sea and to protect themselves from sea rise (living in both Rhode Island and Miami Beach, we're facing the future). I have read a bit about Delta Works and the Zieder Zee Museum, but I'm wondering what advice forum participants might have. I'm not sure why, but the info is a bit hard to follow. Has anybody done any of this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Positano or Sorrento?
- 2 Munich itinerary review
- 3 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 4 13 nights in switzerland
- 5 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 6 Earthquake near Naples
- 7 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 8 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 9 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 10 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 11 Globus Iberian Tour
- 12 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 13 3nights in Venice
- 14 Paris in November
- 15 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 16 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 17 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 18 Football Tickets - Athens
- 19 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 20 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 21 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 22 Last minute trip to Capri
- 23 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 24 Budapest to Kosice
- 25 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid