Can anyone tell me how I can access my Comcast programs live while traveling in Sicily? I have been told that once I attempt to connect, my IP address will be recognized as being from the USA and in turn I will not be able to connect. Does anyone have any real experience in connecting through Wi-Fi to live Comcast programing>
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 2 2 weeks Europe trip
- 3 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 4 dinner jackets
- 5 Piedmont as a destination
- 6 Which city am i likely to see more skin in? Athens/Prague or Vienna
- 7 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 8 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 9 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 10 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 11 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 12 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 13 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 14 Cordoba Overnight?
- 15 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 16 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 17 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 18 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 19 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 20 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 21 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 22 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 23 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 24 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 25 Shoes for little feet in Spain