Can anyone tell me how I can access my Comcast programs live while traveling in Sicily? I have been told that once I attempt to connect, my IP address will be recognized as being from the USA and in turn I will not be able to connect. Does anyone have any real experience in connecting through Wi-Fi to live Comcast programing>
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Water Shortage
- 2 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 3 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 4 Scotland itinerary advice
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Valencia Spain
- 7 Whistle stop family road trip
- 8 The DCC scam is spreading
- 9 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 10 Lake Como,Italy
- 11 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 12 Help with tips in UK
- 13 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 14 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 15 Cab cost from Tegel/ Germany/ to Charlottenstrasse
- 16 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 17 Schengen question....confirmation needed
- 18 Any downside when booking codeshare flights?
- 19 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 20 Porto in January
- 21 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 22 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 23 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 24 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 25 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip