This is our 35 wedding anniversary trip.
My dream always been to visit Barcelona and Palma de Mallorca, Spain. and French Riviera.
And my husband always wanted to go to Leon, France. Since he used to be a chef.
Not sure which side should we start.?
Don't mind taking a cruise., but would like to spend a full day in Palma de Mallorca.
Can come a few days earlier .
Probably will have 14-16 days.
Any suggestions or recommendations will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 네임드사다리 사이트 ※연결 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 3 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 4 Avoid Europcar!
- 5 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 6 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 7 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 8 quickest way to Prague
- 9 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 10 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 11 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 12 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 13 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 14 16 days in France and Italy
- 15 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 16 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 17 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 18 Amsterdam
- 19 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 20 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 21 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 22 Train / Calabria
- 23 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 24 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 25 Hotels on st george beach naxos