Hi Everyone, We are a group of 5 people who are planning our UK vacation. We would like to allocate a day to explore as many towns on the Cotswolds, (Snowshill, Stanton, Bourton on the water, Bibury, and Castle Comb), Oxford (hopefully including Harry Potter film locations), and Warwick Castle. We are hoping we can do this on a Saturday. I looked at different tour companies doing this tour, but they don't stop at the cotswolds villages which for me is a must!, so I am think (and let me know if is realistic), I am hoping we can get to Warwick directly from London around 10am. Spend about 2 hours there, take train to Oxford arriving around 1pm and do a walking tour spending about 3 hours. Finally take a tour from Oxford to the Cotswolds from 5pm-9pm. Is this possible? I will NOT have a car. I appreciate the attention given to this message and look forward to your response. Thank you!
Warwick -Oxford-Cotswolds No car-self-guided need suggestions- thanks
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 4 London for Christmas
- 5 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 6 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 7 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 8 River cruises
- 9 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 10 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 11 7 days in Andalucia
- 12 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 13 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 14 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 15 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 16 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 17 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 18 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 19 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 20 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 21 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 22 Euro Train
- 23 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 24 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 25 Belgium