Hi Everyone, We are a group of 5 people who are planning our UK vacation. We would like to allocate a day to explore as many towns on the Cotswolds, (Snowshill, Stanton, Bourton on the water, Bibury, and Castle Comb), Oxford (hopefully including Harry Potter film locations), and Warwick Castle. We are hoping we can do this on a Saturday. I looked at different tour companies doing this tour, but they don't stop at the cotswolds villages which for me is a must!, so I am think (and let me know if is realistic), I am hoping we can get to Warwick directly from London around 10am. Spend about 2 hours there, take train to Oxford arriving around 1pm and do a walking tour spending about 3 hours. Finally take a tour from Oxford to the Cotswolds from 5pm-9pm. Is this possible? I will NOT have a car. I appreciate the attention given to this message and look forward to your response. Thank you!
Warwick -Oxford-Cotswolds No car-self-guided need suggestions- thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 2 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 3 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 4 Porto -City Break
- 5 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 6 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 7 Prague - Tram #22
- 8 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 9 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 10 7 days in Greece
- 11 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 12 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 13 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 14 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 15 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 16 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 17 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 18 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 19 nearby cities to london
- 20 London hotel
- 21 A drive in Europe
- 22 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 23 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 24 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 25 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace