Hi Everyone, We are a group of 5 people who are planning our UK vacation. We would like to allocate a day to explore as many towns on the Cotswolds, (Snowshill, Stanton, Bourton on the water, Bibury, and Castle Comb), Oxford (hopefully including Harry Potter film locations), and Warwick Castle. We are hoping we can do this on a Saturday. I looked at different tour companies doing this tour, but they don't stop at the cotswolds villages which for me is a must!, so I am think (and let me know if is realistic), I am hoping we can get to Warwick directly from London around 10am. Spend about 2 hours there, take train to Oxford arriving around 1pm and do a walking tour spending about 3 hours. Finally take a tour from Oxford to the Cotswolds from 5pm-9pm. Is this possible? I will NOT have a car. I appreciate the attention given to this message and look forward to your response. Thank you!
Warwick -Oxford-Cotswolds No car-self-guided need suggestions- thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 2 Planning 10 day trip from Athens around Greece
- 3 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 4 From Porto to the Douro Valley wine route
- 5 Rome - Vatican and Catacomb
- 6 Cannot see Anadolu Ateşi in Antalya. Options in Istanbul?
- 7 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 8 How's this Budget (4-5 weeks in Spain and Italy)
- 9 First Solo Trip Spain/ Portugal
- 10 Papal audience-Easter
- 11 Voltage in UK and France
- 12 Nature of France
- 13 Hotel Artorius in Rome
- 14 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 15 Emilia Romagna Region
- 16 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 17 France--a month+ by car and train--ideas please!
- 18 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 19 Bus from Montepulciano, Italy to Roma Fiumicino Airport?
- 20 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 21 Does this itinerary make sense for May 2015?
- 22 Bosphorus cruise in February?
- 23 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 24 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 25 Two Weeks in France in October '15