Hi Everyone, We are a group of 5 people who are planning our UK vacation. We would like to allocate a day to explore as many towns on the Cotswolds, (Snowshill, Stanton, Bourton on the water, Bibury, and Castle Comb), Oxford (hopefully including Harry Potter film locations), and Warwick Castle. We are hoping we can do this on a Saturday. I looked at different tour companies doing this tour, but they don't stop at the cotswolds villages which for me is a must!, so I am think (and let me know if is realistic), I am hoping we can get to Warwick directly from London around 10am. Spend about 2 hours there, take train to Oxford arriving around 1pm and do a walking tour spending about 3 hours. Finally take a tour from Oxford to the Cotswolds from 5pm-9pm. Is this possible? I will NOT have a car. I appreciate the attention given to this message and look forward to your response. Thank you!
Warwick -Oxford-Cotswolds No car-self-guided need suggestions- thanks
- 1 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 2 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 3 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 4 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 5 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 6 Connection in Newark EWR
- 7 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 8 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 9 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 10 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 11 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 12 Venice at Christmas?
- 13 Rome Airport to Amalfi Coast
- 14 Help with itenerary
- 15 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 16 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 17 RENTAL CAR - in Cortona, Italy ?
- 18 What is the best food in France?
- 19 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 20 Help choosing lodging on Antrim coast area
- 21 rand versus euro
- 22 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 23 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 24 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 25 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov