Hi Everyone, We are a group of 5 people who are planning our UK vacation. We would like to allocate a day to explore as many towns on the Cotswolds, (Snowshill, Stanton, Bourton on the water, Bibury, and Castle Comb), Oxford (hopefully including Harry Potter film locations), and Warwick Castle. We are hoping we can do this on a Saturday. I looked at different tour companies doing this tour, but they don't stop at the cotswolds villages which for me is a must!, so I am think (and let me know if is realistic), I am hoping we can get to Warwick directly from London around 10am. Spend about 2 hours there, take train to Oxford arriving around 1pm and do a walking tour spending about 3 hours. Finally take a tour from Oxford to the Cotswolds from 5pm-9pm. Is this possible? I will NOT have a car. I appreciate the attention given to this message and look forward to your response. Thank you!
Warwick -Oxford-Cotswolds No car-self-guided need suggestions- thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 21 Days in Central Europe
- 2 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 3 London 2nd time around
- 4 Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia Herzegovina-Montenegro Itinerary Help
- 5 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 6 London visit
- 7 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 8 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 9 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 10 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 11 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 12 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 13 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 14 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 15 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 16 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 17 My itinerary for Greece
- 18 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 19 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 20 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 21 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 22 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 23 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 24 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 25 Madrid Tapas Tour