Which of these places would you choose to visit in October? I haven't been to Poland or Romania, both seem to be business cities, I will Brasov and Bran Castle from BUcharest and I'm not sure which sights I can visit from Warsaw. Please don't suggest I fly to Krakow instead, I would like to see this city one day, but I can't fly there using my miles and I'll use miles to travel to either Warsaw or Bucharest. Any advice will be appreciated. Thank you.
Warsaw or Bucharest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assistance with first trip to Europe
- 2 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 3 Best small medieval towns & villages in/near Val d'Orcia
- 4 Amsterdam with toddler; getting around & logistical questions
- 5 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 6 Ports of Lipari, Giardini Naxos, Gythion, Monemvasia - Shore Excursions?
- 7 amsterdam hotels
- 8 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 9 Credit cards with chips
- 10 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 11 Buying Advance Tickets for Spain/Italy
- 12 Help with itinerary for Italy for 12 days
- 13 Crete or Mallorca? Where to go?
- 14 Is Cognac worth an overnight between Sarlat and La Rochelle?
- 15 Maisons-Lafitte
- 16 Question about justairports
- 17 Transportation in and around Munich
- 18 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 19 Restaurants in Lake Maggiore/Stresa
- 20 Rome visit close to Easter
- 21 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 22 Naples Italy as base for coast?
- 23 Pix from Northern Ireland & Donegal
- 24 8 days in Malta - Itinerary Suggestions
- 25 Scotland/London Itinerary Help