Which of these places would you choose to visit in October? I haven't been to Poland or Romania, both seem to be business cities, I will Brasov and Bran Castle from BUcharest and I'm not sure which sights I can visit from Warsaw. Please don't suggest I fly to Krakow instead, I would like to see this city one day, but I can't fly there using my miles and I'll use miles to travel to either Warsaw or Bucharest. Any advice will be appreciated. Thank you.
Warsaw or Bucharest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Healthy oldies visiting Eastern Europe
- 2 Naples Port to circumvesuvio train
- 3 Ireland itinerary suggestions
- 4 5 days in Paris with teenager
- 5 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 6 New Years in Northern Italy
- 7 telephones in Italy
- 8 Advice? which third European city would you choose
- 9 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 10 looking for an apartment in Brussels
- 11 TGV SNCF trains for US Travelers Don't Accept US CC
- 12 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 13 Villach Hbf
- 14 Europe Trip Post-Study Abroad Planning
- 15 Versaille and Normandy
- 16 Hvar or a different Croatian island...or Dubrovnik - late August??
- 17 Areas in Spain to visit?
- 18 Dordogne & Languedoc - Gorges, Castles & Caves Itinerary Need Help Please
- 19 Plitvice Parking and Suggested Walking Route
- 20 Favorite Greek Islands?
- 21 Rome Itinerary Critique
- 22 My 1st step in planning a Europe Trip
- 23 Cream tea
- 24 BIG BUS TOUR IN BUDAPEST
- 25 Greece/Turkey - What would you do?