My family are planing to visit Poland and out trip will start from Baltic countries.
The above mentioned cities that we intent to stay.
Can you give me some suggestions how many days should we spend in each city?
Now we want stay in
Warsaw (2 nights)
Krakow (4-5 nights)
Gdansk (4-5 nights).
Do you have any opinion ?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 2 Last two nights of SW England trip
- 3 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 4 3 day trip to iceland
- 5 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 6 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 7 Alitala
- 8 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 9 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 10 Copenhagen/Hamburg Trip Report September 2017
- 11 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 12 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 13 Rome or Venice first
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 15 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 16 celticmoon, a quick question
- 17 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 18 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 19 B&B in Ireland
- 20 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 21 Europe First Timers
- 22 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 23 Trains in Italy
- 24 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 25 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4