My family are planing to visit Poland and out trip will start from Baltic countries.
The above mentioned cities that we intent to stay.
Can you give me some suggestions how many days should we spend in each city?
Now we want stay in
Warsaw (2 nights)
Krakow (4-5 nights)
Gdansk (4-5 nights).
Do you have any opinion ?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gmail Recovery APP CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 Gmail Technical SUPP0RT b*G
- 2 Which area to stay in London
- 3 Cotswolds for day by Train
- 4 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 5 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 6 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 7 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 8 4 days and 3 nights in Austria excluding Vienna
- 9 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 10 Itinery help Crete
- 11 Scotland - We're Here!
- 12 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 13 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 14 TIM in FCO - update
- 15 Train / Calabria
- 16 Game of Thrones Tour in N. Ireland
- 17 16 days in France and Italy
- 18 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 19 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 20 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 21 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 22 Lisbon - a few tips
- 23 Need help traveling from Austria to Switzerland
- 24 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 25 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please