My family are planing to visit Poland and out trip will start from Baltic countries.
The above mentioned cities that we intent to stay.
Can you give me some suggestions how many days should we spend in each city?
Now we want stay in
Warsaw (2 nights)
Krakow (4-5 nights)
Gdansk (4-5 nights).
Do you have any opinion ?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 2 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 3 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 4 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 5 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 6 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 7 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 8 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 9 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 10 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 11 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 12 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 13 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 14 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 15 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 16 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 17 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 18 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 19 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 20 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 21 WWI Battlefields
- 22 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 23 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 24 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 25 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip