Does anybody know where the warmest place in Europe to be in April (14-25) is? I'm in Italy and pretty much flying anywhere is easy, but I need, need, NEED, to be warm.
Warmest place in April
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 2 Museums in Berlin
- 3 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 4 Italy trip questions
- 5 Best car/shuttle service from Paris to CDG
- 6 Budget family trip to Europe
- 7 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 8 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 9 Pyrenees logistics
- 10 Berlin
- 11 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 12 Suggestions for European Holiday with Young Children
- 13 caroline_venezia
- 14 Taormina to Palermo
- 15 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 16 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 17 Storytellers in Iceland
- 18 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 19 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 20 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 21 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 22 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 23 history museums or locations
- 24 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 25 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?