Does anybody know where the warmest place in Europe to be in April (14-25) is? I'm in Italy and pretty much flying anywhere is easy, but I need, need, NEED, to be warm.
Warmest place in April
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London visit
- 2 Croatia/Slovenia 2014
- 3 Italian cooking classes
- 4 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 5 Amalfi coast in 4 days starting today, plz advise.
- 6 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 7 Small group for Colosseum
- 8 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 9 best time to book accommodation
- 10 Useful website for France
- 11 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 12 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 13 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 14 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 15 SIM card for eastern europe
- 16 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 17 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 18 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 19 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 20 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 21 Monet in Normandy
- 22 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 23 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 24 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 25 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!