I'll be going over to Paris sometime in the first week of August. Any idea what the weather's going to be like?
I'm mainly concerned what coat/shoes to pack cause Ryanair only allows carry-on and that really puts a damper on what to pack.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 2 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 3 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 4 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 5 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 6 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 7 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 8 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 9 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 10 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 11 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 12 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 13 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 14 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 15 Things to do in Brussels
- 16 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 17 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 18 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 19 Cont...@yahoo Mai** Sup **18884823831** Tech Sup PH NO ☛☎
- 20 Chilling in the Aeolian Islands
- 21 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 22 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 23 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 24 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 25 Madrid airport question