I'll be going over to Paris sometime in the first week of August. Any idea what the weather's going to be like?
I'm mainly concerned what coat/shoes to pack cause Ryanair only allows carry-on and that really puts a damper on what to pack.
Warm or cool in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 2 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 3 Your favourite places in Bath
- 4 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 5 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 6 Italy and Croatia
- 7 Europe Tour with Kids
- 8 Shipping Prosecco
- 9 Moscow: there is nothing to worry about.
- 10 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 11 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 12 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 13 Lakes District UK
- 14 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 15 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 16 Kimhe--flamenco
- 17 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 18 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 19 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 20 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 21 Italy 14 days
- 22 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 23 One night Athens-what area to stay in.?
- 24 Best way to get from paris to florence?
- 25 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives