I'll be going over to Paris sometime in the first week of August. Any idea what the weather's going to be like?
I'm mainly concerned what coat/shoes to pack cause Ryanair only allows carry-on and that really puts a damper on what to pack.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 2 Bavaria in August
- 3 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 4 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 5 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 6 Bandol port of call
- 7 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 8 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 9 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 10 August
- 11 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 12 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 13 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
- 14 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 15 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 16 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 17 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 18 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 19 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 20 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 21 Shopping in Paris
- 22 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 23 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 24 Harry Potter WB Studio entrance time - London
- 25 Requesting Suggestions for Venice