I'll be going over to Paris sometime in the first week of August. Any idea what the weather's going to be like?
I'm mainly concerned what coat/shoes to pack cause Ryanair only allows carry-on and that really puts a damper on what to pack.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon and Spain-"must see" advance tix?
- 2 Paris hotels
- 3 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 4 French open 2017
- 5 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 6 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 7 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 8 Best Way to Get Two Single Day-Grounds, French Open (tennis) Tickets?
- 9 Rental car return in Nice
- 10 How many days for Tallinn, Riga and Vilinus?
- 11 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 12 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 13 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 14 Milan airport to Duomo area by train?
- 15 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 16 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 17 Croatia: Zagreb to Dubrovnik HELP
- 18 Como or Bellagio
- 19 Alhambra
- 20 Too much for one day in Munich?
- 21 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 22 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 23 where to stay in Malta
- 24 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 25 Netflix and Hulu