We are taking our first trip to Italy soon. We will be traveling from Rome to Florence, Siena, Lake Como and Milan. We will be staying at nice hotels and dining in all sorts of restaurants. I'm good with my daytime wardrobe choices, but I'm uncertain about evenings. How dressed up do you need to get for nicer restaurants? Obviously no jeans or sneakers, but is a dress necessary or is my go-to outfit of nice black pants with a dressy top and heels sufficient? How dressed up do men need to be? I told my husband he didn't need to take a jacket. Trying to keep packing as simple as possible since there are four of us in a relatively small car. Thanks!
Wardrobe question for Italy
- 1 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 2 Getting the best our of Europe
- 3 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 4 Am I too fat too travel?
- 5 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 6 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 7 What to Give to Host Family
- 8 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 9 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 10 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 11 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 12 Driving through Europe
- 13 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 14 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 15 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 16 Rubles & A River...Yes, We are in Russia
- 17 Palio Parking
- 18 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 19 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 20 Oxford to Rye
- 21 Alacazar in Sevilla
- 22 restaurants suggestions for verona,venice,florence,and bologna?
- 23 Ideas 1 weeks in Croatia (in and out from Zagreb)
- 24 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 25 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune