We are planning a trip to Rome in 2014. We were hoping to keep costs down by using food carts and takeaway. What about all that gelato we planned to sample?
War on the Sandwich in Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 2 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights
- 3 Why Is Europe Becoming More Prudish? Or Is It?
- 4 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 5 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 6 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 7 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 8 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 9 Change in Travel
- 10 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 11 What to do, what to do... early arrival, late departure
- 12 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 13 Dört Tepeler at Elbeyli, İznik
- 14 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 15 Any other tour/sightseeing sites, besides Viator???
- 16 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 17 Typical where to go honeymoon question. But please help
- 18 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 19 Italy and Greece in 2 Weeks?!
- 20 Getting Around Greece
- 21 Snorkling around Var?
- 22 suggested itinerary for San Sebastion & Bilbao
- 23 Hotels at Lake Garda
- 24 Exhibition of Canaletto's paintings in Aix-en-Provence
- 25 Help with Choice of Greek Islands for Honeymoon