I am hoping to visit the Edinburgh Tattoo in 2014 for an 40th Birthday gift to myself. However, I will not know if everything can be arranged and financed, till around May. I would like to really do this up big and participate in one of the dinner packages and VIP seats.
Would May be to late to purchase a ticket for one? Has anyone ever attended the more formal events? Are they worth the price? Or would I be better off in purchasing a good ticket (if I can get it) and finding something else to splurge on?
Thank you for your answers.
P.S. If I will be able to purchase a ticket, then I will be planning my trip around this event. I hope to visit England also. So I may be asking more questions about places to stay in and around Scotland and England.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 2 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 3 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 4 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 5 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 6 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 7 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 8 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 9 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 10 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 11 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 12 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 13 Planning A trip
- 14 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 15 Driving through Paris
- 16 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 17 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 18 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 19 Bruges
- 20 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 21 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 22 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 23 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 24 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 25 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
Wanting to visit Tattoo, Will I get a good ticket for 1 in May?