I am hoping to visit the Edinburgh Tattoo in 2014 for an 40th Birthday gift to myself. However, I will not know if everything can be arranged and financed, till around May. I would like to really do this up big and participate in one of the dinner packages and VIP seats.
Would May be to late to purchase a ticket for one? Has anyone ever attended the more formal events? Are they worth the price? Or would I be better off in purchasing a good ticket (if I can get it) and finding something else to splurge on?
Thank you for your answers.
P.S. If I will be able to purchase a ticket, then I will be planning my trip around this event. I hope to visit England also. So I may be asking more questions about places to stay in and around Scotland and England.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 2 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 3 IRELAND Magical Time-lapse Mediation of County Kerry Ireland
- 4 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 5 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 6 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 9 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 10 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 11 Spain in July
- 12 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 13 Acropolis Athens
- 14 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 17 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 18 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 19 We're here!
- 20 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 21 Trip Ideas
- 22 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 23 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 24 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 25 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
Wanting to visit Tattoo, Will I get a good ticket for 1 in May?