I am hoping to visit the Edinburgh Tattoo in 2014 for an 40th Birthday gift to myself. However, I will not know if everything can be arranged and financed, till around May. I would like to really do this up big and participate in one of the dinner packages and VIP seats.
Would May be to late to purchase a ticket for one? Has anyone ever attended the more formal events? Are they worth the price? Or would I be better off in purchasing a good ticket (if I can get it) and finding something else to splurge on?
Thank you for your answers.
P.S. If I will be able to purchase a ticket, then I will be planning my trip around this event. I hope to visit England also. So I may be asking more questions about places to stay in and around Scotland and England.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토총판 총판토토 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 : kor7m★
- 2 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 3 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 4 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 5 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 6 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 7 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 8 Madrird and Seville
- 9 Greece
- 10 Ludwig Castles
- 11 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 12 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 13 Lake Como AREA questions
- 14 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 15 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 16 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 17 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 18 Help on ancient history route
- 19 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 20 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 21 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 22 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 23 Iceland
- 24 Spain - day driver advice
- 25 London with Teens Trip Report
Wanting to visit Tattoo, Will I get a good ticket for 1 in May?