I am hoping to visit the Edinburgh Tattoo in 2014 for an 40th Birthday gift to myself. However, I will not know if everything can be arranged and financed, till around May. I would like to really do this up big and participate in one of the dinner packages and VIP seats.
Would May be to late to purchase a ticket for one? Has anyone ever attended the more formal events? Are they worth the price? Or would I be better off in purchasing a good ticket (if I can get it) and finding something else to splurge on?
Thank you for your answers.
P.S. If I will be able to purchase a ticket, then I will be planning my trip around this event. I hope to visit England also. So I may be asking more questions about places to stay in and around Scotland and England.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 2 Poland to Austria In December
- 3 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 6 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 7 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 8 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 9 Norwegian Air?
- 10 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 11 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 12 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 13 Shorts in South of France?
- 14 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 15 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 16 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 17 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 18 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 19 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 20 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 21 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 22 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 23 Highclare Castle
- 24 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 25 Salzburg itinerary review
Wanting to visit Tattoo, Will I get a good ticket for 1 in May?