I am hoping to visit the Edinburgh Tattoo in 2014 for an 40th Birthday gift to myself. However, I will not know if everything can be arranged and financed, till around May. I would like to really do this up big and participate in one of the dinner packages and VIP seats.
Would May be to late to purchase a ticket for one? Has anyone ever attended the more formal events? Are they worth the price? Or would I be better off in purchasing a good ticket (if I can get it) and finding something else to splurge on?
Thank you for your answers.
P.S. If I will be able to purchase a ticket, then I will be planning my trip around this event. I hope to visit England also. So I may be asking more questions about places to stay in and around Scotland and England.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 free international phone calls
- 2 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 3 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 4 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 5 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 6 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 7 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 8 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 9 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 10 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 11 London 6 day itinerary
- 12 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 13 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 14 International drivers permit
- 15 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 16 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 17 France Study Abroad
- 18 Paris and Normandy
- 19 Sicily Beach Resort
- 20 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 21 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 22 Two days in Rome
- 23 Classical Tour of Albania
- 24 First visit to London
- 25 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
Wanting to visit Tattoo, Will I get a good ticket for 1 in May?