Long for my hippie days of island hopping with the age of Aquarius singing in my head ....too old for that now but I want to find a non touristy island as close to tradition as possible. Hope for a cottage on the water, with local taverna and bakery nearby. Want nothing more than the shade of an olive tree, local olive oil, honey, fresh fish and rice pudding. Do not want a new condo, jet skis or para sailing. Aaaaah I can even smell the bread and oleander from 40 years ago. If you have any ideas of I am looking for please share.
WANTED: Traditional Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 2 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 3 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 4 Welcome
- 5 Prague - Tram #22
- 6 hotels in Seville
- 7 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 8 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 9 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 10 Day trip from London to Paris
- 11 Three days in Spain
- 12 Location of hotel in Rome
- 13 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 14 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 15 Need advice for this
- 16 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 17 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 18 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 19 one last portugal car rental question
- 20 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 21 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 22 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 23 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 24 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium