Long for my hippie days of island hopping with the age of Aquarius singing in my head ....too old for that now but I want to find a non touristy island as close to tradition as possible. Hope for a cottage on the water, with local taverna and bakery nearby. Want nothing more than the shade of an olive tree, local olive oil, honey, fresh fish and rice pudding. Do not want a new condo, jet skis or para sailing. Aaaaah I can even smell the bread and oleander from 40 years ago. If you have any ideas of I am looking for please share.
WANTED: Traditional Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Seville
- 2 Airport to Piraeus
- 3 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 4 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 5 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 6 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 7 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 8 What time does Left-Luggage lockers open at Gare Du Nord??
- 9 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 10 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 11 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 12 7 Nights in Paris
- 13 Crete or Mallorca? Where to go?
- 14 Experiences with spanish tour operator Iberica Travel?
- 15 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 16 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 17 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 18 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 19 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 20 Riga 2014
- 21 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 22 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 23 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 24 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 25 FRANCE: SIM CARD