Long for my hippie days of island hopping with the age of Aquarius singing in my head ....too old for that now but I want to find a non touristy island as close to tradition as possible. Hope for a cottage on the water, with local taverna and bakery nearby. Want nothing more than the shade of an olive tree, local olive oil, honey, fresh fish and rice pudding. Do not want a new condo, jet skis or para sailing. Aaaaah I can even smell the bread and oleander from 40 years ago. If you have any ideas of I am looking for please share.
WANTED: Traditional Greece
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 Which travel plan?
- 3 Florence in October
- 4 first european holiday itinery
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 Family European winter holiday
- 7 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 8 Vespa Tours of Tuscany
- 9 Advises for trip to Russia
- 10 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 11 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 12 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 13 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 14 Car in Prague
- 15 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 16 Planning a holiday
- 17 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 18 Euro Train
- 19 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 20 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 21 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 22 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 23 Traveling within Italy
- 24 London for Christmas
- 25 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?