Long for my hippie days of island hopping with the age of Aquarius singing in my head ....too old for that now but I want to find a non touristy island as close to tradition as possible. Hope for a cottage on the water, with local taverna and bakery nearby. Want nothing more than the shade of an olive tree, local olive oil, honey, fresh fish and rice pudding. Do not want a new condo, jet skis or para sailing. Aaaaah I can even smell the bread and oleander from 40 years ago. If you have any ideas of I am looking for please share.
WANTED: Traditional Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 2 Dublin & Edinburgh - First timer!
- 3 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 4 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 5 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 6 Hotels that we found special
- 7 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 8 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 9 Too many Trip Reports
- 10 Great London Bars with a view
- 11 Rome Food Tour
- 12 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 13 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 14 Art in Paris
- 15 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 16 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 17 Rental car while in Ireland
- 18 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 19 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 20 Roussillon, a photo essay
- 21 St Germain
- 22 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 23 First Time to UK since 2001
- 24 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 25 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget