Long for my hippie days of island hopping with the age of Aquarius singing in my head ....too old for that now but I want to find a non touristy island as close to tradition as possible. Hope for a cottage on the water, with local taverna and bakery nearby. Want nothing more than the shade of an olive tree, local olive oil, honey, fresh fish and rice pudding. Do not want a new condo, jet skis or para sailing. Aaaaah I can even smell the bread and oleander from 40 years ago. If you have any ideas of I am looking for please share.
WANTED: Traditional Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne in October
- 2 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 3 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 4 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 5 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 6 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 7 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 8 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 9 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 10 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 11 Paris first then where?
- 12 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 13 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 14 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 15 CROATIA SPLIT
- 16 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 17 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 18 Does this sound feasible?
- 19 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 20 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 21 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 22 Stay away from EF Tours
- 23 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 24 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 25 Self-driving tips for France