So, I will be travelling with my two young boys, 6 and 8, by car through Benelux countries, Germany, and Austria for 30 days this summer. I have travelled internationally many, many times, and my boys have spent a month in Germany two years ago.
I feel like I have the basics down; itinerary, transportation, friends to visit, but I would love to hear some tips by veteran travellers that will make my trip even easier. I am thinking along the line of extras to pack that I wouldn't think of, games or things to keep kids interested besides the usual car games, toiletries worth bringing and those worth leaving at home, more efficient ways of packing, etc
I've decided that while I LOVE travelling, I do find a lot of joy in the actual planning. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 2 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 3 Meteora for older folk
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 6 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 7 Athens
- 8 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 9 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 10 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 11 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Germany train help!
- 14 Spain in July
- 15 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 16 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 17 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 18 Train help for Prague
- 19 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 20 We're here!
- 21 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 22 Petrol in Greece
- 23 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 24 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 25 Budapest & Prague