So, I will be travelling with my two young boys, 6 and 8, by car through Benelux countries, Germany, and Austria for 30 days this summer. I have travelled internationally many, many times, and my boys have spent a month in Germany two years ago.
I feel like I have the basics down; itinerary, transportation, friends to visit, but I would love to hear some tips by veteran travellers that will make my trip even easier. I am thinking along the line of extras to pack that I wouldn't think of, games or things to keep kids interested besides the usual car games, toiletries worth bringing and those worth leaving at home, more efficient ways of packing, etc
I've decided that while I LOVE travelling, I do find a lot of joy in the actual planning. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 2 Italian lakes
- 3 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 4 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 5 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 6 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 7 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 8 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 9 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 10 Andalucia itinerary help
- 11 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 12 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 13 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 14 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 15 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 16 Barcelona
- 17 Planning a European Trip
- 18 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 19 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 20 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 21 Santorini lodging
- 22 Spain and South of France
- 23 Algarve location Help
- 24 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 25 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?