We pretty much have our itinerary set. Now we need a recommendation for an apartment in Rome for 4 nights, with an elevator and with a daily rate of about $200/$250 (give or take a few dollars).
WANTED: A great apartment in Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 2 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 3 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 4 Stay away from EF Tours
- 5 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 6 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 7 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 8 Getting From Italy to London
- 9 Spending money in Italy?
- 10 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 11 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 12 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 13 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 14 rome and pompei
- 15 URGENT: Corte Del Poggio, Perugia Cooking School info req.
- 16 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 17 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 18 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 19 How to do St. Petersburg in 24 or 48 hours with no visa?
- 20 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 21 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 22 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 23 Italy things to do?
- 24 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 25 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)