I'm a Canadian 21 year old who will be heading to Italy in June. I did an exchnage in Milano for 4 months last year, and have also visited Italy a few seperate times. I cannot get enough of tuscany, and am looking to spend a a week or two there, enjoying it as locally as possible. Would anyone know of any volunteer opportunities, or houses who would take me (in return for helping with English, assisting them in errands, or perhaps just seeking the company of a social 21 year old Canadian business student with a different perspective of the world)? I'd also be open to any B+B's or resort-style accommodations. I'm just looking to stay in 1 central area, and I'll have a car for day trips. I would pay a family to stay with them, and have them show me life in Tuscany for a week or two.
Want to vacation/volunteer/live locally in Toscana for 2 weeks
- 1 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 2 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 3 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 4 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 5 Northern Italy
- 6 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 7 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 8 Sicily- two week summer vacation
- 9 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 10 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 11 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 12 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 13 Best area for wine and which one?
- 14 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 15 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 16 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 17 Pre-paid SIM card at Munich Airport
- 18 Bellevue House in Florence Contact ?
- 19 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 20 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 21 Drive Rome Florence
- 22 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 23 Which tour company would be best?
- 24 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 25 When to exchange US dollars to Euros