I'm a Canadian 21 year old who will be heading to Italy in June. I did an exchnage in Milano for 4 months last year, and have also visited Italy a few seperate times. I cannot get enough of tuscany, and am looking to spend a a week or two there, enjoying it as locally as possible. Would anyone know of any volunteer opportunities, or houses who would take me (in return for helping with English, assisting them in errands, or perhaps just seeking the company of a social 21 year old Canadian business student with a different perspective of the world)? I'd also be open to any B+B's or resort-style accommodations. I'm just looking to stay in 1 central area, and I'll have a car for day trips. I would pay a family to stay with them, and have them show me life in Tuscany for a week or two.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cordoba Overnight?
- 2 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 3 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 4 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 5 How the kids age calculated
- 6 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 Firt time VISA applicant
- 9 Uffizi Phone Number
- 10 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 11 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 12 Aix Provence
- 13 Sintra
- 14 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 15 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 16 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 19 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 20 Murren to Prague
- 21 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 22 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 23 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 24 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 25 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
Want to vacation/volunteer/live locally in Toscana for 2 weeks