I'm a Canadian 21 year old who will be heading to Italy in June. I did an exchnage in Milano for 4 months last year, and have also visited Italy a few seperate times. I cannot get enough of tuscany, and am looking to spend a a week or two there, enjoying it as locally as possible. Would anyone know of any volunteer opportunities, or houses who would take me (in return for helping with English, assisting them in errands, or perhaps just seeking the company of a social 21 year old Canadian business student with a different perspective of the world)? I'd also be open to any B+B's or resort-style accommodations. I'm just looking to stay in 1 central area, and I'll have a car for day trips. I would pay a family to stay with them, and have them show me life in Tuscany for a week or two.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France to stop making foie grois
- 2 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 3 Please Rec best VPN Internet service/company for Italy
- 4 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 5 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 6 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 7 Kilt makers
- 8 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/muscle-xtx-reviews/
- 9 Puglia
- 10 Stonehenge and Bath
- 11 Manchester on derby weekend
- 12 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 13 My First Trip to Europe...
- 14 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 15 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 16 train from ravenna to parma
- 17 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 18 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 19 Christmas in Paris.....On Going Trip Report
- 20 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 21 Need Suggestions for Trip to Poland and Possibly Lithuania
- 22 Madrid city centre?
- 23 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 24 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 25 counselling in West London
Want to vacation/volunteer/live locally in Toscana for 2 weeks