I'm a Canadian 21 year old who will be heading to Italy in June. I did an exchnage in Milano for 4 months last year, and have also visited Italy a few seperate times. I cannot get enough of tuscany, and am looking to spend a a week or two there, enjoying it as locally as possible. Would anyone know of any volunteer opportunities, or houses who would take me (in return for helping with English, assisting them in errands, or perhaps just seeking the company of a social 21 year old Canadian business student with a different perspective of the world)? I'd also be open to any B+B's or resort-style accommodations. I'm just looking to stay in 1 central area, and I'll have a car for day trips. I would pay a family to stay with them, and have them show me life in Tuscany for a week or two.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UNITED@: NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 NORTON SECURITY 24*7
- 2 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 3 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 4 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 5 Scotland
- 6 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 7 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 8 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 9 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 10 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 11 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 12 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 13 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 14 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 15 Scotland itinerary help
- 16 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 17 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 18 Edinbrugh
- 19 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 20 Swimming to Paris
- 21 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 22 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 23 Istria in two days
- 24 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 25 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
Want to vacation/volunteer/live locally in Toscana for 2 weeks