I'm a Canadian 21 year old who will be heading to Italy in June. I did an exchnage in Milano for 4 months last year, and have also visited Italy a few seperate times. I cannot get enough of tuscany, and am looking to spend a a week or two there, enjoying it as locally as possible. Would anyone know of any volunteer opportunities, or houses who would take me (in return for helping with English, assisting them in errands, or perhaps just seeking the company of a social 21 year old Canadian business student with a different perspective of the world)? I'd also be open to any B+B's or resort-style accommodations. I'm just looking to stay in 1 central area, and I'll have a car for day trips. I would pay a family to stay with them, and have them show me life in Tuscany for a week or two.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 2 Train tickets in Italy?
- 3 YIKES!
- 4 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges
- 5 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 6 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 7 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 8 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 9 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 10 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 11 credit and debit cards
- 12 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 13 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 14 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 15 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 16 17 days Slovenia croatia
- 17 Getting around Lisbon
- 18 Athens International airport
- 19 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 20 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 21 2 weeks in Germany – itinerary sanity check
- 22 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 23 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 24 Cinqueterre
- 25 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
Want to vacation/volunteer/live locally in Toscana for 2 weeks