I'm a Canadian 21 year old who will be heading to Italy in June. I did an exchnage in Milano for 4 months last year, and have also visited Italy a few seperate times. I cannot get enough of tuscany, and am looking to spend a a week or two there, enjoying it as locally as possible. Would anyone know of any volunteer opportunities, or houses who would take me (in return for helping with English, assisting them in errands, or perhaps just seeking the company of a social 21 year old Canadian business student with a different perspective of the world)? I'd also be open to any B+B's or resort-style accommodations. I'm just looking to stay in 1 central area, and I'll have a car for day trips. I would pay a family to stay with them, and have them show me life in Tuscany for a week or two.
Want to vacation/volunteer/live locally in Toscana for 2 weeks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 2 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 3 St. Katherine Dock area flat for first time visit?
- 4 Apartment Madrid location/review
- 5 Long wait to board cruise in Barcelona--sleep deprived
- 6 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 7 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 8 Looking for add on city
- 9 UK in the Beginning of 2016
- 10 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 11 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 12 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 13 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 14 Taxi service in Nice
- 15 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 16 Academic Tours and Travel Malta and Sicily Delight Tour
- 17 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 18 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 19 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 20 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 21 Flying open jaw: start in MAD or BCN (Sept. 18th - Oct. 5th).
- 22 Trip to Pyrenees
- 23 Help with Itinerary - Seville/San Sebastian
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 Preparing for our European Family Trip