I'm a Canadian 21 year old who will be heading to Italy in June. I did an exchnage in Milano for 4 months last year, and have also visited Italy a few seperate times. I cannot get enough of tuscany, and am looking to spend a a week or two there, enjoying it as locally as possible. Would anyone know of any volunteer opportunities, or houses who would take me (in return for helping with English, assisting them in errands, or perhaps just seeking the company of a social 21 year old Canadian business student with a different perspective of the world)? I'd also be open to any B+B's or resort-style accommodations. I'm just looking to stay in 1 central area, and I'll have a car for day trips. I would pay a family to stay with them, and have them show me life in Tuscany for a week or two.
Want to vacation/volunteer/live locally in Toscana for 2 weeks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 flea markets in France
- 2 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 3 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 4 Madrid apartments
- 5 London neighborhood suggestions
- 6 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 7 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 8 I need a haircut
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Timing a river cruise
- 11 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 12 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 13 We Need a Pact
- 14 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 15 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 16 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 17 Tipping in Greece
- 18 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 19 Honeymooning in Europe
- 20 Southern France
- 21 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 22 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 23 Spain tips beyond safety
- 24 Small group for Colosseum
- 25 American electrical gadgets