I'm a Canadian 21 year old who will be heading to Italy in June. I did an exchnage in Milano for 4 months last year, and have also visited Italy a few seperate times. I cannot get enough of tuscany, and am looking to spend a a week or two there, enjoying it as locally as possible. Would anyone know of any volunteer opportunities, or houses who would take me (in return for helping with English, assisting them in errands, or perhaps just seeking the company of a social 21 year old Canadian business student with a different perspective of the world)? I'd also be open to any B+B's or resort-style accommodations. I'm just looking to stay in 1 central area, and I'll have a car for day trips. I would pay a family to stay with them, and have them show me life in Tuscany for a week or two.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 2 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 3 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 4 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 5 A week in Croatia with kids
- 6 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 7 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 8 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 9 How prepared where you for the trip to Iceland?
- 10 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 13 Summer School in France
- 14 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 15 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 16 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 17 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 18 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 19 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 20 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 21 Cutback on Spain trip
- 22 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 23 where to stay in London?
- 24 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 25 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
Want to vacation/volunteer/live locally in Toscana for 2 weeks