I'm a Canadian 21 year old who will be heading to Italy in June. I did an exchnage in Milano for 4 months last year, and have also visited Italy a few seperate times. I cannot get enough of tuscany, and am looking to spend a a week or two there, enjoying it as locally as possible. Would anyone know of any volunteer opportunities, or houses who would take me (in return for helping with English, assisting them in errands, or perhaps just seeking the company of a social 21 year old Canadian business student with a different perspective of the world)? I'd also be open to any B+B's or resort-style accommodations. I'm just looking to stay in 1 central area, and I'll have a car for day trips. I would pay a family to stay with them, and have them show me life in Tuscany for a week or two.
Want to vacation/volunteer/live locally in Toscana for 2 weeks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 2 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 3 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 4 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 5 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 6 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 7 Munich
- 8 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 9 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 10 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 11 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 12 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 13 Munich with a car?
- 14 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 15 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 16 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 17 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 18 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 19 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 20 Itinerary Help!
- 21 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 22 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 23 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 24 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 25 He said , she said