I'm a Canadian 21 year old who will be heading to Italy in June. I did an exchnage in Milano for 4 months last year, and have also visited Italy a few seperate times. I cannot get enough of tuscany, and am looking to spend a a week or two there, enjoying it as locally as possible. Would anyone know of any volunteer opportunities, or houses who would take me (in return for helping with English, assisting them in errands, or perhaps just seeking the company of a social 21 year old Canadian business student with a different perspective of the world)? I'd also be open to any B+B's or resort-style accommodations. I'm just looking to stay in 1 central area, and I'll have a car for day trips. I would pay a family to stay with them, and have them show me life in Tuscany for a week or two.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 2 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 3 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 4 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 5 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 6 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May
- 7 Paris---baguette question???
- 8 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 9 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 10 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 11 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 12 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 13 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 14 Scenic Driving Routes
- 15 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 16 Vienna to Bratislava
- 17 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 18 1 way ticket
- 19 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 20 pareja de hecho in Spain
- 21 Visiting Spain in January
- 22 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 23 What type of visa is right for me?
- 24 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 25 French immersion courses in France
Want to vacation/volunteer/live locally in Toscana for 2 weeks