I'm a Canadian 21 year old who will be heading to Italy in June. I did an exchnage in Milano for 4 months last year, and have also visited Italy a few seperate times. I cannot get enough of tuscany, and am looking to spend a a week or two there, enjoying it as locally as possible. Would anyone know of any volunteer opportunities, or houses who would take me (in return for helping with English, assisting them in errands, or perhaps just seeking the company of a social 21 year old Canadian business student with a different perspective of the world)? I'd also be open to any B+B's or resort-style accommodations. I'm just looking to stay in 1 central area, and I'll have a car for day trips. I would pay a family to stay with them, and have them show me life in Tuscany for a week or two.
Want to vacation/volunteer/live locally in Toscana for 2 weeks
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 London for Christmas
- 3 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 4 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 5 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 6 River cruises
- 7 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 8 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 9 7 days in Andalucia
- 10 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 11 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 12 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 13 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 14 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 15 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 16 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 17 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 18 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 19 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 20 Euro Train
- 21 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 22 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 Belgium
- 25 Navigo Decouverte