I'm a Canadian 21 year old who will be heading to Italy in June. I did an exchnage in Milano for 4 months last year, and have also visited Italy a few seperate times. I cannot get enough of tuscany, and am looking to spend a a week or two there, enjoying it as locally as possible. Would anyone know of any volunteer opportunities, or houses who would take me (in return for helping with English, assisting them in errands, or perhaps just seeking the company of a social 21 year old Canadian business student with a different perspective of the world)? I'd also be open to any B+B's or resort-style accommodations. I'm just looking to stay in 1 central area, and I'll have a car for day trips. I would pay a family to stay with them, and have them show me life in Tuscany for a week or two.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LEXMARK PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT Tec*h care 24/7??
- 2 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 Italy Car Scam
- 5 God Save the Queen?
- 6 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 7 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 8 Barcelona alternative
- 9 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 10 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 11 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 12 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 13 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 14 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 15 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 16 Paris to Italy
- 17 9 Days in Spain
- 18 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 19 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 20 Frankfurt to UK
- 21 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 22 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 23 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 24 Iceland
- 25 Milan or Turin
Want to vacation/volunteer/live locally in Toscana for 2 weeks