I'm a Canadian 21 year old who will be heading to Italy in June. I did an exchnage in Milano for 4 months last year, and have also visited Italy a few seperate times. I cannot get enough of tuscany, and am looking to spend a a week or two there, enjoying it as locally as possible. Would anyone know of any volunteer opportunities, or houses who would take me (in return for helping with English, assisting them in errands, or perhaps just seeking the company of a social 21 year old Canadian business student with a different perspective of the world)? I'd also be open to any B+B's or resort-style accommodations. I'm just looking to stay in 1 central area, and I'll have a car for day trips. I would pay a family to stay with them, and have them show me life in Tuscany for a week or two.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Procida for a day (or part of one) versus time on Capri
- 2 Capri, Pompeii, Amalfi in 3 days with Naples as base...
- 3 Santorini scavenger hunt
- 4 Holland Itinerary
- 5 Ireland & Amsterdam
- 6 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 7 1 day visit Brussels to Amsterdam and back
- 8 tablet
- 9 Barcelona completely overrated
- 10 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 11 Soccer jerseys in Paris?
- 12 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 13 Scooter hire in Sorrento/Amalfi...
- 14 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 15 26 days in Italy
- 16 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 17 Family holidays in Italy
- 18 http://www.crevalorsite.com/xplosive-vital-reviews/
- 19 5 Days in Dublin
- 20 How to Work Mastique Age-Defying ?
- 21 Trimplex Elite Makes You Young Looking and slim Once again!
- 22 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 23 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 24 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 25 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
Want to vacation/volunteer/live locally in Toscana for 2 weeks