I'm a Canadian 21 year old who will be heading to Italy in June. I did an exchnage in Milano for 4 months last year, and have also visited Italy a few seperate times. I cannot get enough of tuscany, and am looking to spend a a week or two there, enjoying it as locally as possible. Would anyone know of any volunteer opportunities, or houses who would take me (in return for helping with English, assisting them in errands, or perhaps just seeking the company of a social 21 year old Canadian business student with a different perspective of the world)? I'd also be open to any B+B's or resort-style accommodations. I'm just looking to stay in 1 central area, and I'll have a car for day trips. I would pay a family to stay with them, and have them show me life in Tuscany for a week or two.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam Hotel
- 2 Amsterdam and ?????
- 3 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 4 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 5 FCO connection time
- 6 Accomodation # Interlaken,Bern,Lucern,Lausanne,Geneva
- 7 Lagos Walking Tour
- 8 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 9 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 10 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 11 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 12 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 13 Euro 2016
- 14 Charles Degaulle question
- 15 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 16 Paris gtg in October?
- 17 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 18 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 19 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 20 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 21 Dolomites October 14-18
- 22 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 23 Switzerland itinerary help
- 24 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 25 Berlin and chocolate lovers
Want to vacation/volunteer/live locally in Toscana for 2 weeks