I'm a Canadian 21 year old who will be heading to Italy in June. I did an exchnage in Milano for 4 months last year, and have also visited Italy a few seperate times. I cannot get enough of tuscany, and am looking to spend a a week or two there, enjoying it as locally as possible. Would anyone know of any volunteer opportunities, or houses who would take me (in return for helping with English, assisting them in errands, or perhaps just seeking the company of a social 21 year old Canadian business student with a different perspective of the world)? I'd also be open to any B+B's or resort-style accommodations. I'm just looking to stay in 1 central area, and I'll have a car for day trips. I would pay a family to stay with them, and have them show me life in Tuscany for a week or two.
Want to vacation/volunteer/live locally in Toscana for 2 weeks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 2 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 3 Do trains run past midnight???
- 4 U.S. Citizen visiting Sweden for first time and I have two questions
- 5 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 6 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 7 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 8 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 9 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 10 Greece Travel Planning for 2015
- 11 Need suggestions for 5 days Italy trip
- 12 Hotel recommendations for family of four (kids: 15, 12)
- 13 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 14 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 15 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 16 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 17 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 18 What Bus/buses
- 19 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 20 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 21 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 22 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 23 Ireland- Itinerary Planning Late September- 10 days
- 24 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 25 London hotel tax is 20%