I'm a Canadian 21 year old who will be heading to Italy in June. I did an exchnage in Milano for 4 months last year, and have also visited Italy a few seperate times. I cannot get enough of tuscany, and am looking to spend a a week or two there, enjoying it as locally as possible. Would anyone know of any volunteer opportunities, or houses who would take me (in return for helping with English, assisting them in errands, or perhaps just seeking the company of a social 21 year old Canadian business student with a different perspective of the world)? I'd also be open to any B+B's or resort-style accommodations. I'm just looking to stay in 1 central area, and I'll have a car for day trips. I would pay a family to stay with them, and have them show me life in Tuscany for a week or two.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia Experiences
- 2 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 3 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 4 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 5 Choosing cruise excursion activities on Italy stops with kids
- 6 Scotland highland/islands agenda-please help, last minute dream trip
- 7 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 8 2 nights in Dublin - B&B ideas
- 9 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 10 Short (a couple of hours) scenic walks in the north of Wales?
- 11 Font de Gaume-- what are our chances?
- 12 Fontainebleau - train schedules on a Sunday
- 13 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 14 car rent in Italy - cost, excess, deposit
- 15 Top Chef Abruzzo! - A Week in an Italian Cooking School (+ Rome)
- 16 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 17 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 18 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 19 Relaxing destinations?
- 20 Valencia, Spain - A Study Abroad Experience
- 21 Help with a git in Alsace
- 22 Me, myself and Dordogne – 2 weeks in the Beautiful French Countryside
- 23 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 24 5 full days in Rome too much?
- 25 1 night in Split or Trogir
Want to vacation/volunteer/live locally in Toscana for 2 weeks