I'm a Canadian 21 year old who will be heading to Italy in June. I did an exchnage in Milano for 4 months last year, and have also visited Italy a few seperate times. I cannot get enough of tuscany, and am looking to spend a a week or two there, enjoying it as locally as possible. Would anyone know of any volunteer opportunities, or houses who would take me (in return for helping with English, assisting them in errands, or perhaps just seeking the company of a social 21 year old Canadian business student with a different perspective of the world)? I'd also be open to any B+B's or resort-style accommodations. I'm just looking to stay in 1 central area, and I'll have a car for day trips. I would pay a family to stay with them, and have them show me life in Tuscany for a week or two.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Germany train help!
- 3 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 4 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 5 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 6 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 7 Swiss Travel Pass
- 8 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 9 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 10 Our Italian Honeymoon (first timers)
- 11 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 12 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 13 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 14 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 15 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 16 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 17 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 18 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 19 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 20 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 21 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 22 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 23 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Acropolis Athens
Want to vacation/volunteer/live locally in Toscana for 2 weeks