I'm a Canadian 21 year old who will be heading to Italy in June. I did an exchnage in Milano for 4 months last year, and have also visited Italy a few seperate times. I cannot get enough of tuscany, and am looking to spend a a week or two there, enjoying it as locally as possible. Would anyone know of any volunteer opportunities, or houses who would take me (in return for helping with English, assisting them in errands, or perhaps just seeking the company of a social 21 year old Canadian business student with a different perspective of the world)? I'd also be open to any B+B's or resort-style accommodations. I'm just looking to stay in 1 central area, and I'll have a car for day trips. I would pay a family to stay with them, and have them show me life in Tuscany for a week or two.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 2 Camino Redux
- 3 Rome For 2 days
- 4 Rome Hotel: Trevi Fountain or Piazza Navona?
- 5 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 6 The highlands
- 7 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 8 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 9 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 10 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 11 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 12 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!
- 13 Best way to see Croatia?
- 14 Vienna to Bratislava
- 15 Amalie/Rome
- 16 *Help!* Puglia vs Sicily vs Amalfi Coast?
- 17 Venice at Christmas
- 18 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 19 Help with Germany and Eastern Europe
- 20 Berlin to Barcelona
- 21 countries to visit in October and November
- 22 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 23 Montpellier to Arles
- 24 Parma and Matova/Mantua - car rental
- 25 Hotels in St Germain Paris
Want to vacation/volunteer/live locally in Toscana for 2 weeks