I recently traveled to Europe and went to France (Pairs), Germany (Berlin) and Poland (Poznan), and i loved it! i have a college roommate who is a polish national and we met in Paris and then traveled back to Poland. It was awesome! but when i asked her about the possibility of taking another trip she sort of commented that it would be too expensive for her (Poland isn't on the euro and the conversion isn't in her favor!)
anyways i'm 25 and single, and i work for a university in atl- and i have a pretty flexible schedule and want to go back! specifically Italy and Greece (maybe a few other spots) but i don't really have anyone that has the time off and funds, and im sick of putting stuff on hold for people!
i'm not a pro-traveler so there is no way i could go alone. does anyone have suggestions? i have heard contiki is fun but it makes me anxious not knowing anyone directly who has done it. I like to sight see and i also like to drink and have fun but i will also need my sleep! lol
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam hotels
- 2 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 3 Denmark or Sweden?
- 4 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 5 Trek through Eur
- 6 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 7 Europe itinerary questions
- 8 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 9 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 10 Paris hotels
- 11 London Hotels
- 12 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 We're here!
- 15 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 16 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 20 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 Brugge hotel help