I recently traveled to Europe and went to France (Pairs), Germany (Berlin) and Poland (Poznan), and i loved it! i have a college roommate who is a polish national and we met in Paris and then traveled back to Poland. It was awesome! but when i asked her about the possibility of taking another trip she sort of commented that it would be too expensive for her (Poland isn't on the euro and the conversion isn't in her favor!)
anyways i'm 25 and single, and i work for a university in atl- and i have a pretty flexible schedule and want to go back! specifically Italy and Greece (maybe a few other spots) but i don't really have anyone that has the time off and funds, and im sick of putting stuff on hold for people!
i'm not a pro-traveler so there is no way i could go alone. does anyone have suggestions? i have heard contiki is fun but it makes me anxious not knowing anyone directly who has done it. I like to sight see and i also like to drink and have fun but i will also need my sleep! lol
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 2 A week in Croatia with kids
- 3 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 4 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 5 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 6 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 7 How prepared where you for the trip to Iceland?
- 8 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 9 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 10 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 11 Summer School in France
- 12 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 13 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 14 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 15 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 16 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 17 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 18 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 19 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 20 Cutback on Spain trip
- 21 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 22 where to stay in London?
- 23 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 Greece...so many options! (11 days)