I recently traveled to Europe and went to France (Pairs), Germany (Berlin) and Poland (Poznan), and i loved it! i have a college roommate who is a polish national and we met in Paris and then traveled back to Poland. It was awesome! but when i asked her about the possibility of taking another trip she sort of commented that it would be too expensive for her (Poland isn't on the euro and the conversion isn't in her favor!)
anyways i'm 25 and single, and i work for a university in atl- and i have a pretty flexible schedule and want to go back! specifically Italy and Greece (maybe a few other spots) but i don't really have anyone that has the time off and funds, and im sick of putting stuff on hold for people!
i'm not a pro-traveler so there is no way i could go alone. does anyone have suggestions? i have heard contiki is fun but it makes me anxious not knowing anyone directly who has done it. I like to sight see and i also like to drink and have fun but i will also need my sleep! lol
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First visit to London
- 2 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 3 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 4 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 5 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 6 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 7 Naples + Walking Tour
- 8 International drivers permit
- 9 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 10 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 11 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 12 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 13 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 14 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 15 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 16 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 17 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 18 TIM in FCO - update
- 19 London GTG May 19-25
- 20 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 21 Hotels in Munich and Bolzano
- 22 Classical Tour of Albania
- 23 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 24 London and Normandy
- 25 Where to pick up rental car in Venice