I recently traveled to Europe and went to France (Pairs), Germany (Berlin) and Poland (Poznan), and i loved it! i have a college roommate who is a polish national and we met in Paris and then traveled back to Poland. It was awesome! but when i asked her about the possibility of taking another trip she sort of commented that it would be too expensive for her (Poland isn't on the euro and the conversion isn't in her favor!)
anyways i'm 25 and single, and i work for a university in atl- and i have a pretty flexible schedule and want to go back! specifically Italy and Greece (maybe a few other spots) but i don't really have anyone that has the time off and funds, and im sick of putting stuff on hold for people!
i'm not a pro-traveler so there is no way i could go alone. does anyone have suggestions? i have heard contiki is fun but it makes me anxious not knowing anyone directly who has done it. I like to sight see and i also like to drink and have fun but i will also need my sleep! lol
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 2 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 3 First time in Bulgaria
- 4 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 5 Italian lakes
- 6 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 7 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 8 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 9 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 10 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 13 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 14 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 15 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 16 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 17 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 18 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 19 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 20 "Never Mind"
- 21 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 22 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 23 Italian car factory tours
- 24 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 25 Spending Money for a 30 day trip