I recently traveled to Europe and went to France (Pairs), Germany (Berlin) and Poland (Poznan), and i loved it! i have a college roommate who is a polish national and we met in Paris and then traveled back to Poland. It was awesome! but when i asked her about the possibility of taking another trip she sort of commented that it would be too expensive for her (Poland isn't on the euro and the conversion isn't in her favor!)
anyways i'm 25 and single, and i work for a university in atl- and i have a pretty flexible schedule and want to go back! specifically Italy and Greece (maybe a few other spots) but i don't really have anyone that has the time off and funds, and im sick of putting stuff on hold for people!
i'm not a pro-traveler so there is no way i could go alone. does anyone have suggestions? i have heard contiki is fun but it makes me anxious not knowing anyone directly who has done it. I like to sight see and i also like to drink and have fun but i will also need my sleep! lol
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 총판 토토 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 : kor7m★
- 2 Now to Madrid
- 3 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 4 3 days solo in London
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Chania
- 7 Edinbrugh
- 8 Berlin to ?
- 9 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 10 Hotels in Turin
- 11 Help on ancient history route
- 12 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 13 Studying art in English in venice
- 14 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 15 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 16 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 17 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 18 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 19 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 20 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 21 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 22 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 23 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 24 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 25 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?