I have a layover in London for around 20 hours. I'll be landing at 12 noon and have a lot of time until the next flight. Can someone suggest me where all can I visit ?
How do I travel from the airport to the city and back ?
Also, will I be able to spend the night at airport or does it shut down?
I would really appreciate all the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 2 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 3 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 4 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 5 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 6 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 7 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 8 "Never Mind"
- 9 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 10 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 11 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 12 Via del Sale, Italy
- 13 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 14 Nafplio to Hydra
- 15 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 16 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 17 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 18 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 19 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 20 Prague itinerary advice
- 21 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 22 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 23 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 24 Italian lakes
- 25 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?