I have a layover in London for around 20 hours. I'll be landing at 12 noon and have a lot of time until the next flight. Can someone suggest me where all can I visit ?
How do I travel from the airport to the city and back ?
Also, will I be able to spend the night at airport or does it shut down?
I would really appreciate all the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Super Cover For Hertz
- 2 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 3 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 4 Tour groups
- 5 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 6 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 7 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 8 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 9 Hotel in Vienna
- 10 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 11 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 12 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 13 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 14 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 15 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 16 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 17 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 19 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 20 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 21 Baby Milk
- 22 French restaurants
- 23 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 24 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 25 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please