It is a Blaupunkt TravelPilot, at least 10 years old. It lights up, but thinks it is in Lithuania. I couldn't get it to access a map of France, I suspect it does work in Lithuania. No guarantees. As is. With car charger. Postage + $5
Want an almost-free used GPS?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London visit
- 2 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 3 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 4 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 5 21 Days in Central Europe
- 6 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 7 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 8 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 9 My itinerary for Greece
- 10 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 11 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 12 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 13 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 14 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 15 London 2nd time around
- 16 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 17 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 18 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 19 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 20 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 21 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 22 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 23 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 24 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 25 Budget for 3 Month's