It is a Blaupunkt TravelPilot, at least 10 years old. It lights up, but thinks it is in Lithuania. I couldn't get it to access a map of France, I suspect it does work in Lithuania. No guarantees. As is. With car charger. Postage + $5
Want an almost-free used GPS?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 2 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 3 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 4 Favorite things to do in London
- 5 Strasbourg restaurant recommendations
- 6 Altdorf/Schattdorf restaurant
- 7 Tipping in the UK
- 8 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 9 Where to go in Europe in early March
- 10 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 11 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 12 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 13 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 14 7 countries in a month
- 15 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 16 hotels I recommend from my recent trip to Paris and Normandy
- 17 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 18 Museum Pass
- 19 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 20 Portugal
- 21 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 22 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 23 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 24 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 25 4 days in lake region