It is a Blaupunkt TravelPilot, at least 10 years old. It lights up, but thinks it is in Lithuania. I couldn't get it to access a map of France, I suspect it does work in Lithuania. No guarantees. As is. With car charger. Postage + $5
Want an almost-free used GPS?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne in October
- 2 iPhone Sim Data Question (UK, Italy, France)
- 3 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 4 Does this sound feasible?
- 5 Bike touring in France
- 6 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 7 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 8 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 9 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 10 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 11 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 12 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 13 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 14 Calling home from abroad
- 15 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 16 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 17 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 18 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 19 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 20 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 21 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 22 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 23 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 24 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 25 Paris first then where?