It is a Blaupunkt TravelPilot, at least 10 years old. It lights up, but thinks it is in Lithuania. I couldn't get it to access a map of France, I suspect it does work in Lithuania. No guarantees. As is. With car charger. Postage + $5
Want an almost-free used GPS?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 2 Scotland Votes "No"
- 3 Itinerary for Germany, Italy and Austria
- 4 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 5 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 6 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 7 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 8 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 9 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 10 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 11 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 12 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 13 Olive Oil
- 14 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 15 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 16 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 17 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 18 Portugal 15 day Itinerary Help
- 19 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 20 french riviera
- 21 Hey Fodor's
- 22 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 23 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 24 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 25 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!