It is a Blaupunkt TravelPilot, at least 10 years old. It lights up, but thinks it is in Lithuania. I couldn't get it to access a map of France, I suspect it does work in Lithuania. No guarantees. As is. With car charger. Postage + $5
Want an almost-free used GPS?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 2 Please help me plan my trip!
- 3 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 4 buying souviners and art
- 5 Napoli logistics
- 6 any airbnb experience in Milan?
- 7 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 8 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 9 Good Hostals or Hotels Budget to Moderate
- 10 Aerofloat-safe or not?
- 11 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 12 Greece and Turkey
- 13 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 14 Bunratty vs Ulster American Folk Park
- 15 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 16 Hotel in Lisbon
- 17 Porto to Salamanca
- 18 Where to stay in Prague?
- 19 Looking for a Beach near Marseille Airport
- 20 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 21 Walking in Bologna
- 22 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 23 Should we take the Bernina Express or not? Other Suggestions??
- 24 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 25 Travel by train in Poland?