It is a Blaupunkt TravelPilot, at least 10 years old. It lights up, but thinks it is in Lithuania. I couldn't get it to access a map of France, I suspect it does work in Lithuania. No guarantees. As is. With car charger. Postage + $5
Want an almost-free used GPS?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 2 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 3 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 4 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 5 Cinque Terre - which town to stay in & suggest a hotel?
- 6 Spain and Portugal Trip Help
- 7 Terrorism in Europe
- 8 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 9 Night Train - Need help
- 10 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 11 White Villages base?
- 12 Traveling to France
- 13 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 14 18 hour layover in Helsinki
- 15 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 16 using airbnb for the first time...
- 17 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 18 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 19 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 20 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 21 Stamps... I'm confused!
- 22 Anyone used a tour company to see Mainland Greece, suggestions please?
- 23 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 24 London GTG late September?
- 25 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?