I'm planning to travel from Dusseldorf International Airport to Amsterdam by a car on Jun 12th so if anyone's interested please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org we can share the trip together and split the expense a little. Don't worry your part is not gonna be more expensive than the train price plus I've got Europe map in my GPS which has been tested so don't worry about time nor getting lost. If you have an International Driving Permit you can also try driving on the highway which has no speed limit.
Looking forward to hearing from someone soon!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My final Prague itinerary
- 2 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 3 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 4 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 5 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 6 weekend from cologne germany
- 7 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 8 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 9 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 10 3nights in Venice
- 11 multi city flights to europe
- 12 Europe itinerary questions
- 13 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 14 Earthquake near Naples
- 15 Munich itinerary review
- 16 13 nights in switzerland
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 19 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 20 Football Tickets - Athens
- 21 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 22 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 23 Salzburg itinerary review
- 24 Positano or Sorrento?
- 25 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi