I'm planning to travel from Dusseldorf International Airport to Amsterdam by a car on Jun 12th so if anyone's interested please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org we can share the trip together and split the expense a little. Don't worry your part is not gonna be more expensive than the train price plus I've got Europe map in my GPS which has been tested so don't worry about time nor getting lost. If you have an International Driving Permit you can also try driving on the highway which has no speed limit.
Looking forward to hearing from someone soon!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 France, UK and Ireland
- 3 http://healthyclubpro.com/max-grow-xtreme/
- 4 http://healthpurelives.com/max-grow-xtreme/
- 5 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 6 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 7 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 8 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 9 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 10 Ischia
- 11 What do after Bernia Express?
- 12 Germany family road trip help!
- 13 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 14 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 15 Rouen Tour Companies
- 16 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 17 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 18 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 19 First time in London
- 20 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 21 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 22 Self drive tour companies
- 23 scotland
- 24 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy