We are going to wander around Europe in September with a 3-year-old in tow. We are planning on starting in Prague, possibly going up to Berlin, then over to the Netherlands, and ending up in Brussels. We don't have a lot of time in each place but I'd love any recommendations on must-do things with our family. I'm debating on ditching the side trip to Berlin and just renting a car and wandering through small towns in Germany on the way to the Netherlands. Any suggestions for small towns to visit on this path that still might have enough to entertain an adventurous couple and a toddler?
Wandering around Europe with a toddler
- 1 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 2 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 3 just want to know
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 6 Paris Hotel for Young Couple
- 7 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 8 Istanbul Hotels
- 9 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 10 Florence to nice- help
- 11 What is the best food in France?
- 12 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 13 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 14 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 15 Amsterdam to Chamonix road trip
- 16 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 17 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 18 Where to stay in London in July
- 19 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 20 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 21 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 22 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 23 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 24 This is a great book if you are visiting Venice
- 25 ferry to Harwich