We are going to wander around Europe in September with a 3-year-old in tow. We are planning on starting in Prague, possibly going up to Berlin, then over to the Netherlands, and ending up in Brussels. We don't have a lot of time in each place but I'd love any recommendations on must-do things with our family. I'm debating on ditching the side trip to Berlin and just renting a car and wandering through small towns in Germany on the way to the Netherlands. Any suggestions for small towns to visit on this path that still might have enough to entertain an adventurous couple and a toddler?
Wandering around Europe with a toddler
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 2 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 3 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 4 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 5 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 6 Rome to Amafi coast
- 7 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 8 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 9 Where to stay on Lake Como with Car
- 10 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard
- 11 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 12 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 13 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 14 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 15 Terrorism in Europe
- 16 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 17 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 18 Language Camp ANTALYA
- 19 How much luggage?????
- 20 Catalunya Pyrenees Itinerary
- 21 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 22 Cornwall or Paris?
- 23 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 24 Help with France itinerary
- 25 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!