We are going to wander around Europe in September with a 3-year-old in tow. We are planning on starting in Prague, possibly going up to Berlin, then over to the Netherlands, and ending up in Brussels. We don't have a lot of time in each place but I'd love any recommendations on must-do things with our family. I'm debating on ditching the side trip to Berlin and just renting a car and wandering through small towns in Germany on the way to the Netherlands. Any suggestions for small towns to visit on this path that still might have enough to entertain an adventurous couple and a toddler?
Wandering around Europe with a toddler
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 2 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 3 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 4 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 Chambermaid tipping
- 7 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 8 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 9 Greek islands from Turkey
- 10 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 11 Italian Lakes gardens
- 12 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 13 First time traveler to Ireland
- 14 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 15 Euro Train
- 16 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 17 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 18 Dresden Train Station
- 19 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 20 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 21 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 22 Novels set in Greece
- 23 London for Christmas
- 24 Istanbul and Cappadocia in 10 days - trip report
- 25 London's Proposed New Airport...