We have 4 days in Paris during the first weeks of September. I also have been fortunate enough to have visited 3 times in the past. I am looking for your favorite... non-touristy....walk, view or place to reflect. I wish I had the time to just wander Paris and stumble across my own and that will have to wait till another time. There are no particular qualifiers other than that it is one of your favorites. I would appreciate anything I can learn from the Fodor Family...Thanks!!
Walk..View.. or Place to reflect ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 german rail ticket question
- 2 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 3 Arc de Triumph Question
- 4 Prague flea markets
- 5 Madrid and London
- 6 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 7 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 8 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 9 Fashion for larger man?
- 10 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 11 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 12 Pegasus Airlines for domestic flights in Turkey. Luggage?
- 13 Monet in Normandy
- 14 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 15 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 16 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 17 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 18 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 19 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 20 Trieste and Koper
- 21 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 22 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 23 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 24 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 25 Interesting markets to visit in Paris