We have 4 days in Paris during the first weeks of September. I also have been fortunate enough to have visited 3 times in the past. I am looking for your favorite... non-touristy....walk, view or place to reflect. I wish I had the time to just wander Paris and stumble across my own and that will have to wait till another time. There are no particular qualifiers other than that it is one of your favorites. I would appreciate anything I can learn from the Fodor Family...Thanks!!
Walk..View.. or Place to reflect ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Zurich, Switzerland
- 2 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 3 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 4 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 5 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 6 one last portugal car rental question
- 7 Venice
- 8 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 9 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 10 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 11 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 12 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 13 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 14 A drive in Europe
- 15 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 16 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 17 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 18 Hotel in Venice
- 19 Day trip on the Rhine
- 20 Avignon to London?
- 21 Swiss rail passes
- 22 Day trips
- 23 Europe in 21 days
- 24 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 25 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!