We have 4 days in Paris during the first weeks of September. I also have been fortunate enough to have visited 3 times in the past. I am looking for your favorite... non-touristy....walk, view or place to reflect. I wish I had the time to just wander Paris and stumble across my own and that will have to wait till another time. There are no particular qualifiers other than that it is one of your favorites. I would appreciate anything I can learn from the Fodor Family...Thanks!!
Walk..View.. or Place to reflect ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 2 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 3 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 4 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 5 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 6 London hotel
- 7 A drive in Europe
- 8 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 9 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 10 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 11 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 12 Toulouse and beyond -
- 13 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 14 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 15 Location of hotel in Rome
- 16 Sicily Suggetions
- 17 Paris in April?
- 18 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 19 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 20 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 21 Reims for a day
- 22 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 23 car rental companies Italy
- 24 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 25 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?