We have 4 days in Paris during the first weeks of September. I also have been fortunate enough to have visited 3 times in the past. I am looking for your favorite... non-touristy....walk, view or place to reflect. I wish I had the time to just wander Paris and stumble across my own and that will have to wait till another time. There are no particular qualifiers other than that it is one of your favorites. I would appreciate anything I can learn from the Fodor Family...Thanks!!
Walk..View.. or Place to reflect ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 2 Mont St. Michele?
- 3 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 4 Driving Croatia turkey via Greece
- 5 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 6 Berlin: evening dining
- 7 Alhambra questions
- 8 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?
- 9 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 10 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 11 LHR to Victoria by Tube - Best Place to Transfer
- 12 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 13 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 14 Hotel in Paris
- 15 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 16 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 17 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 18 Where to stay near Pont du Gard
- 19 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 20 Southwestern England
- 21 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 22 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 23 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 24 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 25 Refining Alsace itinerary