We have 4 days in Paris during the first weeks of September. I also have been fortunate enough to have visited 3 times in the past. I am looking for your favorite... non-touristy....walk, view or place to reflect. I wish I had the time to just wander Paris and stumble across my own and that will have to wait till another time. There are no particular qualifiers other than that it is one of your favorites. I would appreciate anything I can learn from the Fodor Family...Thanks!!
Walk..View.. or Place to reflect ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 2 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 3 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 4 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 5 Italy for 5 nights!
- 6 Best Neighborhood To Stay In In Rome
- 7 Airb2b in Paris
- 8 Best of Southern France, your favorites?
- 9 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 10 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 11 Barcelona restaurants
- 12 Seaplane service
- 13 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 14 Freising or Erding?
- 15 Trains
- 16 Best way to find APARTMENT rental in Rome?
- 17 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 18 Spain ? France ? Croatia - honeymoon 2nd stop
- 19 netherland & belgium 7 days pls help
- 20 Paris Bastille Day
- 21 Mother Daughter Ireland Trip- need some itinerary advice
- 22 Southwest Ireland - 3 Nights
- 23 9 Nights: Venice, AC, and Rome first timer help!!!
- 24 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 25 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!