We have 4 days in Paris during the first weeks of September. I also have been fortunate enough to have visited 3 times in the past. I am looking for your favorite... non-touristy....walk, view or place to reflect. I wish I had the time to just wander Paris and stumble across my own and that will have to wait till another time. There are no particular qualifiers other than that it is one of your favorites. I would appreciate anything I can learn from the Fodor Family...Thanks!!
Walk..View.. or Place to reflect ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 2 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 3 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 4 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 5 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 6 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 7 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 8 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 9 travel to western Europe from India
- 10 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 11 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 12 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 13 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 14 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 15 Moroccan food in Paris
- 16 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 17 Where to stay in Naples, Italy
- 18 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 19 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 20 Bike touring in France
- 21 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 22 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 23 Does this sound feasible?
- 24 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 25 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver