We have 4 days in Paris during the first weeks of September. I also have been fortunate enough to have visited 3 times in the past. I am looking for your favorite... non-touristy....walk, view or place to reflect. I wish I had the time to just wander Paris and stumble across my own and that will have to wait till another time. There are no particular qualifiers other than that it is one of your favorites. I would appreciate anything I can learn from the Fodor Family...Thanks!!
Walk..View.. or Place to reflect ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in November
- 2 at what point should one get health insurance
- 3 4 Months in Europe
- 4 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 5 Tipping in the UK
- 6 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 7 floods in Andalucia
- 8 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 9 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 10 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 11 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 12 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 13 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)
- 14 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 15 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 16 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 17 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 18 Dubai to St. Juery France to Schaffhausen Switzerland
- 19 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 20 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 21 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 22 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 23 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 24 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 25 France in October