We have 4 days in Paris during the first weeks of September. I also have been fortunate enough to have visited 3 times in the past. I am looking for your favorite... non-touristy....walk, view or place to reflect. I wish I had the time to just wander Paris and stumble across my own and that will have to wait till another time. There are no particular qualifiers other than that it is one of your favorites. I would appreciate anything I can learn from the Fodor Family...Thanks!!
Walk..View.. or Place to reflect ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 2 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 Scotland Votes "No"
- 5 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 6 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 7 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 8 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 9 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 10 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 11 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 12 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 13 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 14 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 15 White Christmas
- 16 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 17 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 18 Gtg San Antonio
- 19 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 20 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 21 Two weeks Verona, Bologna and Venice - time for other day trips?
- 22 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 23 Gift for French business associate
- 24 Wine tour from Verona?
- 25 Aix En Provence to Marsilles or Nice for a few days?