Thanks for all your help up until now. Has anyone taken the Colosseum at Night tour with Walks of Italy? Just weighing my options and wanted to know what you guys thought. It doesn't include the Forum or Palentine Hill, is that a major loss? It does include the underground parts which interest me greatly.
We are going in July. We are also taking the Pristine Sistine tour. Any info would be great. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brugge hotel help
- 2 Luggage Storage
- 3 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 6 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 7 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 8 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 9 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 10 10 days in Paris and......
- 11 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 12 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 13 Summer Travel order
- 14 LIsbon
- 15 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 16 International Flight Question
- 17 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 18 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 19 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 20 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 21 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 22 Trip suggestion
- 23 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 25 Back from Paris