Thanks for all your help up until now. Has anyone taken the Colosseum at Night tour with Walks of Italy? Just weighing my options and wanted to know what you guys thought. It doesn't include the Forum or Palentine Hill, is that a major loss? It does include the underground parts which interest me greatly.
We are going in July. We are also taking the Pristine Sistine tour. Any info would be great. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 2 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 3 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 4 PARIS
- 5 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 6 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 7 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 8 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 9 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 10 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 11 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 12 November in Rome
- 13 Germany or Sweden
- 14 Alitala
- 15 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 16 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 17 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 18 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 19 Trip Report: 17 glorious days in Northern Spain
- 20 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 21 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 22 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 23 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 24 London vacation rental agency
- 25 Sicily help