Thanks for all your help up until now. Has anyone taken the Colosseum at Night tour with Walks of Italy? Just weighing my options and wanted to know what you guys thought. It doesn't include the Forum or Palentine Hill, is that a major loss? It does include the underground parts which interest me greatly.
We are going in July. We are also taking the Pristine Sistine tour. Any info would be great. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 2 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 3 Ireland itinerary help please
- 4 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 5 Ronda Wine/biking
- 6 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 7 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 10 Perugia
- 11 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 12 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 13 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 14 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 15 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 16 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 17 Areas in Milan
- 18 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 19 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 20 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 21 CDG much improved
- 22 St Denis Cathedral
- 23 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 24 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 25 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?