I'm a long-distance runner looking to run from Beziers to Nimes over two days (stopping overnight in Montpellier). I've had a look online and I'm trying to find the safest route to travel (I notice that most of the roads don't have a pavement so I guess I need quiet roads). Does anyone have any suggestions for good roads/routes to use?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 2 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 3 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 4 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 5 Italy Car Scam
- 6 Barcelona alternative
- 7 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 8 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 9 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 10 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 11 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 12 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 13 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 14 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 15 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 16 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 17 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 18 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 19 Road trip with our dog
- 20 Can parking
- 21 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 22 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 23 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 24 Douro Valley in January?
- 25 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini