I'm a long-distance runner looking to run from Beziers to Nimes over two days (stopping overnight in Montpellier). I've had a look online and I'm trying to find the safest route to travel (I notice that most of the roads don't have a pavement so I guess I need quiet roads). Does anyone have any suggestions for good roads/routes to use?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uffizi Phone Number
- 2 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 3 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 4 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 5 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 6 Cordoba Overnight?
- 7 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 8 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 9 Need Information about French Alps
- 10 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 11 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 12 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 15 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 16 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 17 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 18 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 19 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 20 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 21 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 22 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 23 Trip to Rome
- 24 Best Indian Food
- 25 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary