I'm a long-distance runner looking to run from Beziers to Nimes over two days (stopping overnight in Montpellier). I've had a look online and I'm trying to find the safest route to travel (I notice that most of the roads don't have a pavement so I guess I need quiet roads). Does anyone have any suggestions for good roads/routes to use?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 2 travel around Spain
- 3 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 4 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 5 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 6 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 7 아시안카지노＼✽【((→ BXT88.ZE。AM ←))】＼슈퍼바카라【슈퍼카지노】
- 8 월드카지노＼✽【((→ BXT88.ZE。AM ←))】＼슈퍼바카라【슈퍼카지노】
- 9 타짜바카라＼✽【((→ BXT88.ZE。AM ←))】＼슈퍼바카라【슈퍼카지노】
- 10 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 11 Cash machines ATM
- 12 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 13 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 14 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 15 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 16 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 17 Charming areas to explore in London
- 18 Stu Tower
- 19 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 20 YIKES!
- 21 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 22 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 23 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 24 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 25 Labor Day in Paris