Promenade Plantée. Or perhaps I should say Promenade Pla..., because my mental notes were insufficient, and when we reached the barrier with the spiral staircase, I could not figure where the continuation was: you could say we lost the sentier.
Had planned to push DH in the wheelchair the entire length in May. I have copied Kerouac's wonderful photo essay, but still have a question.
Those of you who have recently walked the entire length, can you comment on Padraig's note. Is it possible to walk the entire length and exit or do we need to turn around and go all the way back to the beginning?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 서울바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■생방송카지노ゆ생방송카지노
- 2 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 3 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 4 Cordoba Overnight?
- 5 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 6 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 7 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 8 Sintra
- 9 France Itinerary Advice
- 10 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 11 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 12 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 13 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 14 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 15 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 16 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 17 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 18 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 19 Itinerary help for 2 weeks vacation
- 20 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 21 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 22 Uffizi Phone Number
- 23 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 24 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 25 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe