Promenade Plantée. Or perhaps I should say Promenade Pla..., because my mental notes were insufficient, and when we reached the barrier with the spiral staircase, I could not figure where the continuation was: you could say we lost the sentier.
Had planned to push DH in the wheelchair the entire length in May. I have copied Kerouac's wonderful photo essay, but still have a question.
Those of you who have recently walked the entire length, can you comment on Padraig's note. Is it possible to walk the entire length and exit or do we need to turn around and go all the way back to the beginning?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartment Montreux area
- 2 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 3 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 4 Safety in Rome
- 5 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 6 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 7 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 8 Europe First Timers
- 9 Greek Village
- 10 Crete Holiday
- 11 Athens Help
- 12 One free day in Barcelona
- 13 Uber vs. TfL
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 15 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 16 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 17 base in brussels
- 18 Rome or Venice first
- 19 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 20 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 21 Berlin
- 22 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 23 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 24 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 25 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland