Promenade Plantée. Or perhaps I should say Promenade Pla..., because my mental notes were insufficient, and when we reached the barrier with the spiral staircase, I could not figure where the continuation was: you could say we lost the sentier.
Had planned to push DH in the wheelchair the entire length in May. I have copied Kerouac's wonderful photo essay, but still have a question.
Those of you who have recently walked the entire length, can you comment on Padraig's note. Is it possible to walk the entire length and exit or do we need to turn around and go all the way back to the beginning?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 2 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 3 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 4 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 7 First time in Bulgaria
- 8 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 9 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 10 Alps Drive
- 11 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 14 St Denis Cathedral
- 15 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 16 Paris cooking classes
- 17 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 18 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 19 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 20 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 21 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 22 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 23 Praiano
- 24 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 25 Help please