Promenade Plantée. Or perhaps I should say Promenade Pla..., because my mental notes were insufficient, and when we reached the barrier with the spiral staircase, I could not figure where the continuation was: you could say we lost the sentier.
Had planned to push DH in the wheelchair the entire length in May. I have copied Kerouac's wonderful photo essay, but still have a question.
Those of you who have recently walked the entire length, can you comment on Padraig's note. Is it possible to walk the entire length and exit or do we need to turn around and go all the way back to the beginning?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 2 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 3 Cappadocia in June
- 4 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 5 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 6 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 7 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 8 Ibiiza Spain
- 9 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 10 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 11 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 12 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 13 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 14 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 15 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 16 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 17 3 nights in Madrid
- 18 Help with Ireland Trip
- 19 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 20 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 21 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 22 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 23 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 24 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 25 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?