Promenade Plantée. Or perhaps I should say Promenade Pla..., because my mental notes were insufficient, and when we reached the barrier with the spiral staircase, I could not figure where the continuation was: you could say we lost the sentier.
Had planned to push DH in the wheelchair the entire length in May. I have copied Kerouac's wonderful photo essay, but still have a question.
Those of you who have recently walked the entire length, can you comment on Padraig's note. Is it possible to walk the entire length and exit or do we need to turn around and go all the way back to the beginning?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 2 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 3 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 4 Getting around London
- 5 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 8 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 9 Traveling in Belgium
- 10 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 11 Valencia Spain
- 12 Language to use in Belgium
- 13 Paris in August
- 14 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 15 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 16 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 17 The DCC scam is spreading
- 18 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 19 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 20 Lake Como,Italy
- 21 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 22 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 23 Train travel to and from Paris
- 24 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 25 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?