Looking for some walking/biking tour suggestions for Florence and Rome. We will be in Florence for 6 days, one of those days will be a day trip to Tuscany & Pisa, and then well be in Rome for 3 days.
We would like a mix of exploring on our own and some guided tours. Suggestions for what is best to see with a guide and what can be explored on our own would be helpful. We have never been to Italy so we really are up for anything but we want to be outside and not stuck on a bus, we are completely find with walking as we are a young fit couple. Also, we would like to keep costs to a minimum and also save some time avoiding lines.
Some top attractions to see, but not limited to:
St. Peter's Basilica
Thanks in advanced!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 2 Ireland
- 3 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 4 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 5 What do after Bernia Express?
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Does Mannedorf exist?
- 8 10 day Italy
- 9 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 10 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 11 Santorini lodging
- 12 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 13 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 14 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 15 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 16 What to do at 7:00am
- 17 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 18 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 19 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 20 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 21 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 22 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 23 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 24 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 25 Planning a European Trip