Looking for some walking/biking tour suggestions for Florence and Rome. We will be in Florence for 6 days, one of those days will be a day trip to Tuscany & Pisa, and then well be in Rome for 3 days.
We would like a mix of exploring on our own and some guided tours. Suggestions for what is best to see with a guide and what can be explored on our own would be helpful. We have never been to Italy so we really are up for anything but we want to be outside and not stuck on a bus, we are completely find with walking as we are a young fit couple. Also, we would like to keep costs to a minimum and also save some time avoiding lines.
Some top attractions to see, but not limited to:
St. Peter's Basilica
Thanks in advanced!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 코리아바카라∬→【 YD902。ZE。AM 】←∬슈퍼카지노코리아바카라
- 2 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 3 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 6 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 7 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 8 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 9 getting to CDG
- 10 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 11 A Month stay in Southern France
- 12 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 13 Revised itinerary for italy
- 14 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 15 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 16 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 17 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 18 Hotel in Vienna
- 19 Places of interest
- 20 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 21 Switzerland in November?
- 22 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 23 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 24 vienna
- 25 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion