Looking for some walking/biking tour suggestions for Florence and Rome. We will be in Florence for 6 days, one of those days will be a day trip to Tuscany & Pisa, and then well be in Rome for 3 days.
We would like a mix of exploring on our own and some guided tours. Suggestions for what is best to see with a guide and what can be explored on our own would be helpful. We have never been to Italy so we really are up for anything but we want to be outside and not stuck on a bus, we are completely find with walking as we are a young fit couple. Also, we would like to keep costs to a minimum and also save some time avoiding lines.
Some top attractions to see, but not limited to:
St. Peter's Basilica
Thanks in advanced!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 2 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 3 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 4 Bernese Oberland
- 5 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 6 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 7 London 6 day itinerary
- 8 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 9 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 10 Threat Level in UK
- 11 ATM
- 12 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 13 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 14 Living in Paris......for a week
- 15 ATM help
- 16 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 17 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 18 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 19 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 20 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 21 Iceland trip report!
- 22 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 23 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 24 Athens tour guide advice
- 25 Madrid or Barcelona first?