Looking for some walking/biking tour suggestions for Florence and Rome. We will be in Florence for 6 days, one of those days will be a day trip to Tuscany & Pisa, and then well be in Rome for 3 days.
We would like a mix of exploring on our own and some guided tours. Suggestions for what is best to see with a guide and what can be explored on our own would be helpful. We have never been to Italy so we really are up for anything but we want to be outside and not stuck on a bus, we are completely find with walking as we are a young fit couple. Also, we would like to keep costs to a minimum and also save some time avoiding lines.
Some top attractions to see, but not limited to:
St. Peter's Basilica
Thanks in advanced!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 driving from prague to salzburg
- 2 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 3 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 4 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 5 We're here!
- 6 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 7 Versailles
- 8 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 11 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 12 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 13 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 14 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 15 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 18 Germany train help!
- 19 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 20 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Acorn TV
- 23 Train help for Prague
- 24 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 25 Sicily