Can anyone recommend an organization (or individual) that offers high quality walking tours in Warsaw.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia to Madrid
- 2 Segovia Hotel
- 3 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 4 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 5 Confused ~ Pheasant Inn Lake District
- 6 6 weeks in Tuscany-things to do
- 7 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 8 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?
- 9 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 10 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?
- 11 Best way to get from Monterosso, Cinque Terre to Pisa Airport
- 12 Train/Subway Questions
- 13 Faro to Porto 5 days
- 14 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 15 From Schipol to ?
- 16 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 17 Getting Around Toledo
- 18 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2014
- 19 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 20 First timer
- 21 Italian Roadtrip ideas/feedback
- 22 2 weeks in France next May
- 23 Planning our Honeymoon
- 24 too many London hotels!
- 25 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation