Looking for recommendations on a walking tour for Rome and one for Florence. At this point dont have a particular area that we want to tour, so would be interested in hearing about what's available and other's experiences. Thanks!
Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 2 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 3 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 4 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 5 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 6 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 7 Scuol, Switzerland
- 8 Cylades Island Hopping
- 9 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 10 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 11 Iwango went…to Nice
- 12 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 13 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 14 5 Observations About Paris
- 15 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 16 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 17 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 18 Taormina Sicily
- 19 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 20 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 21 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 22 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 23 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 24 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 25 Northern Italy Itinerary Help