Looking for recommendations on a walking tour for Rome and one for Florence. At this point dont have a particular area that we want to tour, so would be interested in hearing about what's available and other's experiences. Thanks!
Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best area for apartment - attending conference Copenhagen
- 2 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 3 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 4 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 5 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 6 Germany for 3 weeks
- 7 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 8 Madrid Airport - layover/immigration question
- 9 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 10 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 11 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 12 WiFi on trains
- 13 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 14 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 15 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 16 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 17 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 18 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 19 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 20 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 21 Renting an apt.
- 22 A guide to Madrid
- 23 Amsterday > Bruges
- 24 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 25 CDG questions