Can anyone recommend an organization (or indidual) that offers high quality walking tours in Krakow?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 2 cell phone companys
- 3 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 4 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 5 French lavender and cottages
- 6 3 days to spend in europe
- 7 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 8 What Greek islands should I visit
- 9 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 10 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 11 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 12 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 13 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 14 Beaches in Southern France
- 15 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 16 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 17 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 18 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 19 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 20 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 21 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 22 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 23 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 24 Affordable French language course in France?
- 25 Budapest on a budget