I'm in my late 20's and looking for stylish shoes that I can take on my first Europe trip.
I would like to take 2 pairs of shoes only (I am backpacking) well maybe 3.
2 pairs of flats and 1 pair of sandals. I would like some suggestions please...thank you!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 2 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 3 A week in and around London at Christmas
- 4 Leather goods in Florence
- 5 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 6 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 7 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 8 Trip to Rome
- 9 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 10 France Itinerary Advice
- 11 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 12 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 13 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 14 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 15 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 16 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 17 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 18 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 19 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 20 French election
- 21 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 22 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 23 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 24 Advice on apartment in Spain and location
- 25 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam