Wish to walk from the Hamburg Cruise Centre in HafenCity to the Rathausmarkt on a Tuesday afternoon this spring. Would anyone know if this is a pedestrian friendly route and will it take one through a dodgy area?
Thanks in advance...bdj
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 2 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 3 help with Italy itinerary
- 4 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 5 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 6 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 7 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 8 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 11 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 12 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 13 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 14 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 15 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 16 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 17 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 18 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 19 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 20 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 21 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 22 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 23 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 24 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 25 Capri in July