Wish to walk from the Hamburg Cruise Centre in HafenCity to the Rathausmarkt on a Tuesday afternoon this spring. Would anyone know if this is a pedestrian friendly route and will it take one through a dodgy area?
Thanks in advance...bdj
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 2 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 3 First visit to London
- 4 How much budget for 2 months in Europe?
- 5 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 6 Route Information
- 7 International drivers permit
- 8 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 9 Paris advice with kids
- 10 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 11 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 12 french italian Riviera overnight stop noli, cervo, san remo, menton, other?
- 13 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 14 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 15 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 16 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 17 alcazar question and seville advice
- 18 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 19 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 20 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 21 Villa in Italy
- 22 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 23 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 24 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 25 Paris travel help