My mother will be travelling alone to meet us in Venice and she is a bit nervous. She'll be arriving on a Delta flight from New York so I know her flight crew will speak English. I also know from a google search that signs in the Venice airport are in English and that many or most airport personnel speak English. That being said, I think my mother would be nervous travelling alone within the US or to another English speaking country.
Can you walk me through what happens when you arrive? I will be waiting for her in the arrivals hall (I'm not terribly worried about myself, but if you have any advice for me on where to wait or how to find her, I'm all ears!) We are not arriving in Venice by plane so I won't be familiar with the airport, but I should be able to figure things out. What will she have to do before she gets to me?
I don't travel internationally often, but from what I remember from my last (Caribbean) trip, you go through immigration, then get your bags, then customs. Then I should be able to meet her, correct?
I might give her notes on what the translations are for these things. Google translates says:
customs - dogana
immigration - immigrazione
baggage claim - ritiro bagagli
bathroom - bagno
Somehow I feel like these are not right! Please feel free to correct me.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 로얄카지노추천■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인카지노ポ온라인카지노
- 2 우리카지노 ■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■생방송바카라あ생방송바카라
- 3 생중계카지노＼※【 ＤＯＮ９９。COM 】※＼슈퍼카지노
- 4 생중계카지노／∮「〃 ＪＯＹ２４８.ＺＥ。ＡＭ 〃」∮／슈퍼카지노
- 5 에프원카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안카지노イ아시안카지노
- 6 정통바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인카지노ケ온라인카지노
- 7 온라인릴 ※연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 8 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 9 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 10 Kayaking in Avignon
- 11 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 12 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 13 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 14 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 15 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 16 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 17 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 18 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 19 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 22 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 23 Sintra
- 24 Scotland Trip Report
- 25 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?