Hi, looking for your suggestion. During my trip this April end I will be visit Scotland (4 days) and Southern Ireland (7 days). While I am in London I wanted to do a overnight journey either to Lake District or Wales and am totally confused on where to go. Also in Wales I was thinking about either spending the 2days either in Cardiff or in Snowdonia.
Wales or Lake District
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 2 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 3 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 4 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 5 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 6 Azores
- 7 tulips in the Netherland
- 8 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 9 England and Scotland
- 10 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 11 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 12 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 13 Air pollution in Paris
- 14 Trains in Italy
- 15 Dublin to Armagh?
- 16 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 17 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 18 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 19 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 20 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 21 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 22 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 23 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 24 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 25 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?