Hi, looking for your suggestion. During my trip this April end I will be visit Scotland (4 days) and Southern Ireland (7 days). While I am in London I wanted to do a overnight journey either to Lake District or Wales and am totally confused on where to go. Also in Wales I was thinking about either spending the 2days either in Cardiff or in Snowdonia.
Wales or Lake District
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 2 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 3 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 4 driving from Barcelona to Venice by car
- 5 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 6 The "Perfect week" in Sicily???
- 7 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 8 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 9 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 10 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 11 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 12 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 13 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 14 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 15 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 16 Token of thanks!
- 17 Favorite things to do in London
- 18 Interested In Coach Passes
- 19 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 20 3 days in Bordeaux
- 21 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 22 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 23 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 24 4 days in lake region
- 25 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.