Hi, looking for your suggestion. During my trip this April end I will be visit Scotland (4 days) and Southern Ireland (7 days). While I am in London I wanted to do a overnight journey either to Lake District or Wales and am totally confused on where to go. Also in Wales I was thinking about either spending the 2days either in Cardiff or in Snowdonia.
Wales or Lake District
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 2 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 3 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 4 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 5 Airport ATMs
- 6 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 7 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 8 what is the easiest way to get from Sorrento to the Rome airport
- 9 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 10 Amalfi Coast & Positano Tours for Single Traveler who doesn't drive
- 11 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 12 Wineries near Amalfi Coast?
- 13 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 14 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 15 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 16 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 17 Three ferries to Mull
- 18 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 19 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 20 American Express
- 21 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 22 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 23 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 24 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 25 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano