Hi, looking for your suggestion. During my trip this April end I will be visit Scotland (4 days) and Southern Ireland (7 days). While I am in London I wanted to do a overnight journey either to Lake District or Wales and am totally confused on where to go. Also in Wales I was thinking about either spending the 2days either in Cardiff or in Snowdonia.
Wales or Lake District
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 2 Stay away from EF Tours
- 3 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 4 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 5 Spain- Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park
- 6 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 7 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 8 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 9 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 10 I'm in a funk
- 11 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 12 Ireland driving vacation
- 13 Bike touring in France
- 14 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 15 Things to do near Nice
- 16 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 17 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 18 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 19 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 20 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 21 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 22 Mama Mia Italy!
- 23 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 24 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 25 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!