The new film "My Pub Runneth Over Too" features spectacular Wales medieval castles, artwork of rival sides in Northern Ireland while they are at peace, the Giant's Causeway, glorious Irish Music, Galway's "Shop Street", the dramatic Cliffs of Moher, entertainment at Bunratty Castle, and much more, including pubs.
This free, non-commercial video can be seen on the web, if you have a high speed internet connection. No ads and no strings attached. I still sell absolutely nothing.
My video site is:
With any modem you can view the expanded gallery of new still pictures from Wales, Northern Ireland, and Ireland at:
There are 40 of my other amateur travel videos on-line covering all seven continents. One of these is the original “My Pub Runneth Over”, filmed 16 years earlier; a trip to England, Scotland, and parts of Ireland
The planet is yours, including my Home Page giant galaxy of still pictures at:
The Intrepid Berkeley Explorer
Wales, Northern Ireland and Ireland Come Alive On Line (Video + Stills)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID etc
- 2 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 3 one last portugal car rental question
- 4 Venice
- 5 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 6 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 7 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 8 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 9 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 10 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 11 A drive in Europe
- 12 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 13 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 14 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 15 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 16 Hotel in Venice
- 17 Day trip on the Rhine
- 18 Avignon to London?
- 19 Swiss rail passes
- 20 Day trips
- 21 Europe in 21 days
- 22 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 23 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 24 Day trip from London to Paris
- 25 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?