The new film "My Pub Runneth Over Too" features spectacular Wales medieval castles, artwork of rival sides in Northern Ireland while they are at peace, the Giant's Causeway, glorious Irish Music, Galway's "Shop Street", the dramatic Cliffs of Moher, entertainment at Bunratty Castle, and much more, including pubs.
This free, non-commercial video can be seen on the web, if you have a high speed internet connection. No ads and no strings attached. I still sell absolutely nothing.
My video site is:
With any modem you can view the expanded gallery of new still pictures from Wales, Northern Ireland, and Ireland at:
There are 40 of my other amateur travel videos on-line covering all seven continents. One of these is the original “My Pub Runneth Over”, filmed 16 years earlier; a trip to England, Scotland, and parts of Ireland
The planet is yours, including my Home Page giant galaxy of still pictures at:
The Intrepid Berkeley Explorer
Wales, Northern Ireland and Ireland Come Alive On Line (Video + Stills)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 german rail ticket question
- 2 Fashion for larger man?
- 3 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 4 Arc de Triumph Question
- 5 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 6 Greek ferries
- 7 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 8 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 9 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 10 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 11 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 12 Prague flea markets
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 15 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 16 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 17 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 18 Pegasus Airlines for domestic flights in Turkey. Luggage?
- 19 Monet in Normandy
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 22 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 23 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 24 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 25 Trieste and Koper