The new film "My Pub Runneth Over Too" features spectacular Wales medieval castles, artwork of rival sides in Northern Ireland while they are at peace, the Giant's Causeway, glorious Irish Music, Galway's "Shop Street", the dramatic Cliffs of Moher, entertainment at Bunratty Castle, and much more, including pubs.
This free, non-commercial video can be seen on the web, if you have a high speed internet connection. No ads and no strings attached. I still sell absolutely nothing.
My video site is:
With any modem you can view the expanded gallery of new still pictures from Wales, Northern Ireland, and Ireland at:
There are 40 of my other amateur travel videos on-line covering all seven continents. One of these is the original “My Pub Runneth Over”, filmed 16 years earlier; a trip to England, Scotland, and parts of Ireland
The planet is yours, including my Home Page giant galaxy of still pictures at:
The Intrepid Berkeley Explorer
Wales, Northern Ireland and Ireland Come Alive On Line (Video + Stills)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 2 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 3 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 4 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 5 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 6 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 7 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 8 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 9 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 10 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 11 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 12 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 13 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 14 Budget for 3 Month's
- 15 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 16 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 17 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 18 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 19 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 20 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 21 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 22 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 23 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 24 21 Days in Central Europe
- 25 London 2nd time around