The new film "My Pub Runneth Over Too" features spectacular Wales medieval castles, artwork of rival sides in Northern Ireland while they are at peace, the Giant's Causeway, glorious Irish Music, Galway's "Shop Street", the dramatic Cliffs of Moher, entertainment at Bunratty Castle, and much more, including pubs.
This free, non-commercial video can be seen on the web, if you have a high speed internet connection. No ads and no strings attached. I still sell absolutely nothing.
My video site is:
With any modem you can view the expanded gallery of new still pictures from Wales, Northern Ireland, and Ireland at:
There are 40 of my other amateur travel videos on-line covering all seven continents. One of these is the original “My Pub Runneth Over”, filmed 16 years earlier; a trip to England, Scotland, and parts of Ireland
The planet is yours, including my Home Page giant galaxy of still pictures at:
The Intrepid Berkeley Explorer
Wales, Northern Ireland and Ireland Come Alive On Line (Video + Stills)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 2 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 3 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 4 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 5 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 6 Dresden or Leipzig
- 7 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 8 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 9 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 10 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 11 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 ACP Rail -- any info?
- 14 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 15 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 16 Air pollution in Paris
- 17 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 18 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 19 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 20 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 21 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 22 20 days in Germany
- 23 France, Italy and Greec
- 24 Rome---August and September
- 25 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?