The new film "My Pub Runneth Over Too" features spectacular Wales medieval castles, artwork of rival sides in Northern Ireland while they are at peace, the Giant's Causeway, glorious Irish Music, Galway's "Shop Street", the dramatic Cliffs of Moher, entertainment at Bunratty Castle, and much more, including pubs.
This free, non-commercial video can be seen on the web, if you have a high speed internet connection. No ads and no strings attached. I still sell absolutely nothing.
My video site is:
With any modem you can view the expanded gallery of new still pictures from Wales, Northern Ireland, and Ireland at:
There are 40 of my other amateur travel videos on-line covering all seven continents. One of these is the original “My Pub Runneth Over”, filmed 16 years earlier; a trip to England, Scotland, and parts of Ireland
The planet is yours, including my Home Page giant galaxy of still pictures at:
The Intrepid Berkeley Explorer
Wales, Northern Ireland and Ireland Come Alive On Line (Video + Stills)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 2 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 3 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 4 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 5 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 6 Avignon to London?
- 7 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 8 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 9 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 10 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 11 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 12 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 13 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 14 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 15 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 16 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 17 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 18 Gotland Sweden Hotels
- 19 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 20 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 21 Mycenae Documentary
- 22 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 23 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 24 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 25 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins