I am planning on going to Wales for my anniversary for a long weekend. In two weeks’ time…
We’ve got 3(maybe 4) full days to go hiking and explore the countryside and I would very much like some tips on where best to go.
My partner and I are in our early 30s, active and fit and enjoy long walks – country pubs and want a varied landscape of rolling hills, mountains, forest and lakes…
· Leave London Thursday night – return back on Monday/ Tuesday
· We don’t drive.. need to public transport friendly
· Like the idea of Snowdonia (slightly worried about going onto a trail that is too strenuous and out of our depth)
· Like the idea of Breacons Beacons (found 2 day trail – one that is country walking, the second day that is canal//town based… which doesn’t appeal so much) - other routes around Brecons beacons that would be suitable?
· Happy to carry backpack...
· 2/3/4 day hike
· Happy to catch a bus to a different route to do a different route
· Nice accommodation - cute country B&B….
I look forward to hearing from you lovely people
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 2 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 3 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 6 Spain in July
- 7 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 8 Meteora for older folk
- 9 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 10 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 11 Train help for Prague
- 12 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 13 Athens
- 14 We're here!
- 15 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 16 Petrol in Greece
- 17 Germany train help!
- 18 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 19 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 20 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 21 Budapest & Prague
- 22 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 23 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 24 Paris day trips August
- 25 Milan to Switzerland for skiing