I am planning on going to Wales for my anniversary for a long weekend. In two weeks’ time…
We’ve got 3(maybe 4) full days to go hiking and explore the countryside and I would very much like some tips on where best to go.
My partner and I are in our early 30s, active and fit and enjoy long walks – country pubs and want a varied landscape of rolling hills, mountains, forest and lakes…
· Leave London Thursday night – return back on Monday/ Tuesday
· We don’t drive.. need to public transport friendly
· Like the idea of Snowdonia (slightly worried about going onto a trail that is too strenuous and out of our depth)
· Like the idea of Breacons Beacons (found 2 day trail – one that is country walking, the second day that is canal//town based… which doesn’t appeal so much) - other routes around Brecons beacons that would be suitable?
· Happy to carry backpack...
· 2/3/4 day hike
· Happy to catch a bus to a different route to do a different route
· Nice accommodation - cute country B&B….
I look forward to hearing from you lovely people
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 2 Ireland hotel questions
- 3 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 4 Places of interest
- 5 vienna
- 6 Questions about Polish sights
- 7 Croatia Ferry Help
- 8 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 9 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 10 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 getting to CDG
- 13 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 14 Ireland travel passport question
- 15 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 16 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 17 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 18 Switzerland in November?
- 19 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 20 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 21 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 22 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 23 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 24 Barcelona cooking classes
- 25 Suggested Italy Itinerary