I am planning on going to Wales for my anniversary for a long weekend. In two weeks’ time…
We’ve got 3(maybe 4) full days to go hiking and explore the countryside and I would very much like some tips on where best to go.
My partner and I are in our early 30s, active and fit and enjoy long walks – country pubs and want a varied landscape of rolling hills, mountains, forest and lakes…
· Leave London Thursday night – return back on Monday/ Tuesday
· We don’t drive.. need to public transport friendly
· Like the idea of Snowdonia (slightly worried about going onto a trail that is too strenuous and out of our depth)
· Like the idea of Breacons Beacons (found 2 day trail – one that is country walking, the second day that is canal//town based… which doesn’t appeal so much) - other routes around Brecons beacons that would be suitable?
· Happy to carry backpack...
· 2/3/4 day hike
· Happy to catch a bus to a different route to do a different route
· Nice accommodation - cute country B&B….
I look forward to hearing from you lovely people
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 2 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 3 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 4 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 5 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 6 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 7 Rome or Venice first
- 8 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 9 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 10 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 11 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 12 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 13 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 14 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 15 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 16 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 17 Last two nights of SW England trip
- 18 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 19 3 day trip to iceland
- 20 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 21 Alitala
- 22 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 23 Copenhagen/Hamburg Trip Report September 2017
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh