I am planning on going to Wales for my anniversary for a long weekend. In two weeks’ time…
We’ve got 3(maybe 4) full days to go hiking and explore the countryside and I would very much like some tips on where best to go.
My partner and I are in our early 30s, active and fit and enjoy long walks – country pubs and want a varied landscape of rolling hills, mountains, forest and lakes…
· Leave London Thursday night – return back on Monday/ Tuesday
· We don’t drive.. need to public transport friendly
· Like the idea of Snowdonia (slightly worried about going onto a trail that is too strenuous and out of our depth)
· Like the idea of Breacons Beacons (found 2 day trail – one that is country walking, the second day that is canal//town based… which doesn’t appeal so much) - other routes around Brecons beacons that would be suitable?
· Happy to carry backpack...
· 2/3/4 day hike
· Happy to catch a bus to a different route to do a different route
· Nice accommodation - cute country B&B….
I look forward to hearing from you lovely people
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 2 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 3 10 day Italy
- 4 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 5 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 6 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 7 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 8 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 9 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 10 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 11 Planning a European Trip
- 12 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 13 France, UK and Ireland
- 14 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 15 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 16 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 17 Ireland
- 18 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 19 What do after Bernia Express?
- 20 No Periods in British Written English!
- 21 Does Mannedorf exist?
- 22 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 23 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 24 Santorini lodging
- 25 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now