I am planning on going to Wales for my anniversary for a long weekend. In two weeks’ time…
We’ve got 3(maybe 4) full days to go hiking and explore the countryside and I would very much like some tips on where best to go.
My partner and I are in our early 30s, active and fit and enjoy long walks – country pubs and want a varied landscape of rolling hills, mountains, forest and lakes…
· Leave London Thursday night – return back on Monday/ Tuesday
· We don’t drive.. need to public transport friendly
· Like the idea of Snowdonia (slightly worried about going onto a trail that is too strenuous and out of our depth)
· Like the idea of Breacons Beacons (found 2 day trail – one that is country walking, the second day that is canal//town based… which doesn’t appeal so much) - other routes around Brecons beacons that would be suitable?
· Happy to carry backpack...
· 2/3/4 day hike
· Happy to catch a bus to a different route to do a different route
· Nice accommodation - cute country B&B….
I look forward to hearing from you lovely people
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 2 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 3 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 4 Paris in August
- 5 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 6 Language to use in Belgium
- 7 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 8 Valencia Spain
- 9 Getting around London
- 10 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 11 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 12 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 13 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 14 Traveling in Belgium
- 15 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 16 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 17 The DCC scam is spreading
- 18 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 19 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 20 Lake Como,Italy
- 21 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 22 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 23 Train travel to and from Paris
- 24 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 25 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?