My husband and I are planning a 3 week trip to Wales. This will happen next Spring so we have some time to plan. Will probably fly into Manchester and rent a car. We have been to Britain before: 2 trips to Scotland and one to York/Yorkshire.
We would like to focus on the country's natural beauty and castles.We would also like to visit Warwick Castle and Bleinheim Palace. Should we travel seeing the English highlights first (the two palaces) or go through Wales first and visit them last. Any lovely drives/locales that should not be missed? What routes are particularly gorgeous and have incredible visual impact? What recommendations do seasoned British travelers have that would help us have a great trip? Are there English stately homes that are near the palaces that can't be missed?
We are in the initial stages so are very open to idea and suggestions.
Thanks for all of your expert advice in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 2 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 3 생중계카지노＼↣》 ＫＲ２５８。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 《↣＼슈퍼카지노
- 4 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 5 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 6 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 7 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 8 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 9 Self drive tour companies
- 10 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 11 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 12 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 Italian lakes
- 15 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 16 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 17 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 18 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 19 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 20 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 21 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 22 10 day Italy
- 23 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 24 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 25 Prague itinerary advice