We are planning a trip to the UK including driving through Wales for 3 or 4 days.
I really don't know where to go in Wales. We are planning to drive through Snowdonia, though I really dont know what is there to see either.
If anyone can give us some "must see" tips, that wuld be very helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 2 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 3 Antivirus is not running properly what should i do.
- 4 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 5 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 6 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 7 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 8 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 9 HP Laptop is giving me so much trouble what I do?
- 10 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 11 식보게임＼✈】 JR700。ZE。AM 【✈＼식보게임
- 12 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 13 First time in London
- 14 France, UK and Ireland
- 15 Barcelona
- 16 No Periods in British Written English!
- 17 Germany family road trip help!
- 18 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 19 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 20 Ischia
- 21 What do after Bernia Express?
- 22 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 23 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 24 Rouen Tour Companies
- 25 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay