We are planning a trip to the UK including driving through Wales for 3 or 4 days.
I really don't know where to go in Wales. We are planning to drive through Snowdonia, though I really dont know what is there to see either.
If anyone can give us some "must see" tips, that wuld be very helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 2 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 3 Europe in 21 days
- 4 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 5 Spain Questions
- 6 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 7 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 8 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 9 Avignon to London?
- 10 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 11 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 12 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 13 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 14 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 15 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 16 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 17 one last portugal car rental question
- 18 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 19 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 20 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 21 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 24 Street food in Turkey
- 25 Dublin Hostels