We are planning a trip to the UK including driving through Wales for 3 or 4 days.
I really don't know where to go in Wales. We are planning to drive through Snowdonia, though I really dont know what is there to see either.
If anyone can give us some "must see" tips, that wuld be very helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 2 Spain student visa/ travel questions
- 3 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 4 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 5 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 6 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 7 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 8 First Time Europe Trip
- 9 Cordoba to Madrid airport?
- 10 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 11 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 12 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 13 Cordoba or Granada?
- 14 Hostel Advice
- 15 Munich, Germany
- 16 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 17 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 18 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 19 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 20 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 21 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 22 Planning Europe itinerary
- 23 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 24 Path of the gods.
- 25 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels