We are planning a trip to the UK including driving through Wales for 3 or 4 days.
I really don't know where to go in Wales. We are planning to drive through Snowdonia, though I really dont know what is there to see either.
If anyone can give us some "must see" tips, that wuld be very helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 2 Pronunciation
- 3 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 4 Golfing in Ireland
- 5 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 6 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 7 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 8 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 9 What still confounds you about travel?
- 10 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 11 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 12 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 13 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 14 Santorini
- 15 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 16 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 17 Foie gras, redux
- 18 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 19 Questions for my German friends
- 20 Chip but no PIN
- 21 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 22 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 23 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 24 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 25 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?