We are planning a trip to the UK including driving through Wales for 3 or 4 days.
I really don't know where to go in Wales. We are planning to drive through Snowdonia, though I really dont know what is there to see either.
If anyone can give us some "must see" tips, that wuld be very helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Towns around Lucca
- 2 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 3 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 4 Any reviews on Fires de Sant Narcis, Girona?
- 5 PARIS
- 6 First Solo Adventure
- 7 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 8 Spain: train/rental car help
- 9 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 10 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 11 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 12 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 13 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 14 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 15 Airline to Rome
- 16 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 17 Duoro Valley - Train from Regua to Pocinho
- 18 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 19 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 20 Georgia in 4 days
- 21 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 22 Trains in Italy
- 23 Dublin Luggage storage
- 24 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 25 Croatia short sail trip