We are planning a trip to the UK including driving through Wales for 3 or 4 days.
I really don't know where to go in Wales. We are planning to drive through Snowdonia, though I really dont know what is there to see either.
If anyone can give us some "must see" tips, that wuld be very helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 2 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 3 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 4 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 5 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 6 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 7 Tuscany in late Oct / early Nov 2016?
- 8 Juangfrau / mt
- 9 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 10 5 day stay - ideas of best place to visit in December
- 11 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 12 Europe Itinerary
- 13 Help Choosing Castle Hotel in England
- 14 Which bus from Bratislava train station
- 15 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 16 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 17 England and Wales by public transport
- 18 Loire Valley itinerary
- 19 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 20 Germany train/bus question
- 21 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 22 Spain / Barcelona, Seville & Toledo - May 2017
- 23 Planning for 10 Days in Paris (+ side trip?)
- 24 La Scala Opera Tickets
- 25 help in planning itinerary to UK