It looks like there is a boat from Dublin to northern wales. Does anyone have any experience with it?? Also, what about renting a car when we get off the boat,is that a possibility??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 2 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 3 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 4 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 5 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 6 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 7 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 8 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 9 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 10 Albi/Carcassone
- 11 milan austria
- 12 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 13 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 14 Quick Survey for my thesis about online travel services
- 15 Mont St. Michele?
- 16 Need help planning Vilnius-Riga-Tallinn-Helsinki trip
- 17 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 18 Alhambra questions
- 19 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 20 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 21 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 22 Airbnb
- 23 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 24 International Lhotse Expedition autumn 2015
- 25 London Weekend