It looks like there is a boat from Dublin to northern wales. Does anyone have any experience with it?? Also, what about renting a car when we get off the boat,is that a possibility??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for a week in Europe
- 2 Greece for a month with a baby
- 3 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 4 Biking from The Hague to Rotterdam
- 5 9 days in switzerland
- 6 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 7 Russian Visa Question
- 8 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 9 Grandhotel Giessbach in Switzerland
- 10 Camino No-No
- 11 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 12 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 13 travel insurance
- 14 ferry messina to reggio calabria
- 15 Recommended drivers for Tuscany
- 16 2 Days in Brussels
- 17 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 18 Monet's Giverny
- 19 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 20 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 21 7 Days in Greece. Islands along with Athens ??
- 22 Munich Day Trips
- 23 Cookware in France
- 24 Innsbruck or Interlaken/Jungfrau for winter activities in May
- 25 Train from Barcelona-Saints to Estacio de Franca