It looks like there is a boat from Dublin to northern wales. Does anyone have any experience with it?? Also, what about renting a car when we get off the boat,is that a possibility??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 2 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 3 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 4 Moving to Belfast
- 5 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 6 Dresden restaurant recs: December 2014
- 7 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 8 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 9 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 10 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 11 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 12 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 13 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 14 Luggage sizing
- 15 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 16 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 17 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 18 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 19 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 20 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 21 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 22 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 23 Christmas in Munich
- 24 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 25 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk