It looks like there is a boat from Dublin to northern wales. Does anyone have any experience with it?? Also, what about renting a car when we get off the boat,is that a possibility??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 2 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 3 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 6 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 7 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 8 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 9 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 10 Christmas in salzburg
- 11 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 12 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 13 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 14 Italy through locals eyes
- 15 Lagos or Portimao better base to stay
- 16 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 17 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 18 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 19 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 20 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 21 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 22 Advice please...
- 23 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 Paris in black and white