It looks like there is a boat from Dublin to northern wales. Does anyone have any experience with it?? Also, what about renting a car when we get off the boat,is that a possibility??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 2 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 3 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 4 Luggage sizing
- 5 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 6 Moving to Belfast
- 7 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 8 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 9 Gluten-free in Ireland
- 10 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 11 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 12 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 13 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 14 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 15 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 16 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 17 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 18 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 19 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 20 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 21 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 22 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 23 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 24 Scuol, Switzerland
- 25 2 Weeks in Paris