It looks like there is a boat from Dublin to northern wales. Does anyone have any experience with it?? Also, what about renting a car when we get off the boat,is that a possibility??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 2 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 3 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 4 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 5 Dordogne lodging
- 6 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 7 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 8 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 9 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 10 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 11 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 12 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 13 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 14 Rocamaxour
- 15 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 16 Dordogne markets
- 17 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 18 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 19 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 20 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 21 northern Portugal
- 22 Is this realistic... advice?
- 23 Potential trip - Balkans
- 24 Making reservations in Italy
- 25 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?