I am travelling to Rome & Florence in May. This will be my first trip to Italy. I am still planning the itinerary for our trip and had a question to help me figure out the time we will spend at each site. I have heard numerous horror stories about the lines to get into the most famous of the tourist sites: i.e. the Colosseum, Uffizi, etc. but have not heard much about some of the other sites. I was hoping someone could tell me the wait times they have experienced in May for any of the following sites and if they know of any ways to minimize the waiting?
Baths of Caracalla
Baths of Diocletian
Basilica of San Clemente
Church of Santa Croce
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 2 help with europe itinary
- 3 Trip in September
- 4 Wake Up Mods
- 5 Escorted tours Norway
- 6 credit and debit cards
- 7 Best Tour to see Pisa and Cinque Terra
- 8 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 9 Romans Lament Changing Yellow Lights to
- 10 Help with basic itinerary
- 11 favorite app for converting US $$
- 12 One week in London with kids
- 13 Charming areas to explore in London
- 14 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 15 Light weight small converter?
- 16 One Day in Vienna
- 17 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 18 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 19 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 20 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 21 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 22 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 23 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 24 a week in Lombardia
- 25 Scandinavia Itinerary help!