I am travelling to Rome & Florence in May. This will be my first trip to Italy. I am still planning the itinerary for our trip and had a question to help me figure out the time we will spend at each site. I have heard numerous horror stories about the lines to get into the most famous of the tourist sites: i.e. the Colosseum, Uffizi, etc. but have not heard much about some of the other sites. I was hoping someone could tell me the wait times they have experienced in May for any of the following sites and if they know of any ways to minimize the waiting?
Baths of Caracalla
Baths of Diocletian
Basilica of San Clemente
Church of Santa Croce
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 2 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 3 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 4 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 5 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 6 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 7 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 8 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 9 Help with Ireland Trip
- 10 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 11 Cappadocia in June
- 12 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 13 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 14 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 15 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 16 Ibiiza Spain
- 17 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 18 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 19 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 20 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 21 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 22 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 23 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 24 3 nights in Madrid
- 25 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples