I understand that the time of day and week affect the wait time, but for general planning purposes, can you give me an estimate?
it will be mid morning/ or early afternoon during a weekday in mid september.
We will have our 17 month old son with us in a stroller, so i am trying to determine how much time this experience will likely take in total. We will prolly only spend an hour or 2 in the museum itself.
also - the same for the D' Orsay? any insight will be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 2 English Countryside
- 3 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 4 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 5 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 6 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 7 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 8 Corsica trekking late 2017
- 9 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 10 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 11 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 12 Driving in Italy?
- 13 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 14 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 19 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 20 Granada to Madrid
- 21 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 22 Tour groups
- 23 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 24 If you had to choose one......
- 25 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May