I understand that the time of day and week affect the wait time, but for general planning purposes, can you give me an estimate?
it will be mid morning/ or early afternoon during a weekday in mid september.
We will have our 17 month old son with us in a stroller, so i am trying to determine how much time this experience will likely take in total. We will prolly only spend an hour or 2 in the museum itself.
also - the same for the D' Orsay? any insight will be helpful.
wait time to get into Musee D' Orangerie?
- 1 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 2 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 3 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 4 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 5 HELP stuck in Italy
- 6 I Need To Vent!
- 7 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 8 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 9 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 10 Train tickets
- 11 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 12 San Lorenzo Market
- 13 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 14 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 15 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 16 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 17 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 18 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 19 Cuenca or Toledo
- 20 Wimpy's
- 21 semi escorted tours
- 22 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 23 France: CDG to Beaune
- 24 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 25 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.