I understand that the time of day and week affect the wait time, but for general planning purposes, can you give me an estimate?
it will be mid morning/ or early afternoon during a weekday in mid september.
We will have our 17 month old son with us in a stroller, so i am trying to determine how much time this experience will likely take in total. We will prolly only spend an hour or 2 in the museum itself.
also - the same for the D' Orsay? any insight will be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://menshealthcme.com/alpha-plus/
- 2 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 3 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 4 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 5 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 6 Uber vs. TfL
- 7 Berlin
- 8 Greek Village
- 9 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 10 A Trip Report: Springtime in Italy - May 9 to June 2, 2011
- 11 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 12 Germany or Sweden
- 13 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 14 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 15 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 16 Two days in Rome
- 17 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 18 We didn't love Florence the way we thought we might
- 19 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 20 PARIS
- 21 One free day in Barcelona
- 22 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 23 Spain: train/rental car help
- 24 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 25 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?