I understand that the time of day and week affect the wait time, but for general planning purposes, can you give me an estimate?
it will be mid morning/ or early afternoon during a weekday in mid september.
We will have our 17 month old son with us in a stroller, so i am trying to determine how much time this experience will likely take in total. We will prolly only spend an hour or 2 in the museum itself.
also - the same for the D' Orsay? any insight will be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 2 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 3 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Germany train help!
- 6 Spain in July
- 7 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 8 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 9 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 10 Meteora for older folk
- 11 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 12 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 13 Train help for Prague
- 14 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 15 Athens
- 16 We're here!
- 17 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 18 Petrol in Greece
- 19 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 20 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Budapest & Prague
- 23 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 24 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 25 Paris day trips August