I understand that the time of day and week affect the wait time, but for general planning purposes, can you give me an estimate?
it will be mid morning/ or early afternoon during a weekday in mid september.
We will have our 17 month old son with us in a stroller, so i am trying to determine how much time this experience will likely take in total. We will prolly only spend an hour or 2 in the museum itself.
also - the same for the D' Orsay? any insight will be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 2 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 3 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 4 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 5 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 6 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 7 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 8 London 6 day itinerary
- 9 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 10 Sim Cards
- 11 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 12 London in Winter Report
- 13 Portugal rental car
- 14 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 15 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan
- 16 IWM
- 17 London Hotel - Different Request
- 18 Seville to Cordoba
- 19 3 nights in Madrid
- 20 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 21 Travelling Iceland
- 22 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 23 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 24 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 25 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!