A statue of Michael Jackson, who was it seemed even more popular in the U K than at home, has been pulled down much like those of Stalin in Russia and Sadam Hussein in Iraq were.
The statue put up on the grounds of the Fulham football team's stadium never was popular with the club's soccer fans, many of whom cheered the move.
The team's owner - the same Egyptian dude that owns Harrods - was a friend of Wacko and put it up to honor him in 2011.
Not sure where the statue is headed by could it be the plinth in Trafalgar Square with a missing statue on it - given Brits absolute love affair with Little Michael Jackson, who was to stage weeks of shows in London's O2 just before his death. Now that would be a real Thriller!
The V&A with an eclectic grouping of statues may well be a good end for Wacko's statue?
Where do you think the statue should be put, besides in the recycling bin!
Wacko Statue Pulled Down in London!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestion for travel memories
- 2 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 3 Italy trip questions
- 4 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 5 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 6 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 7 Budget family trip to Europe
- 8 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 9 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 10 Pyrenees logistics
- 11 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 12 Italy
- 13 Azores
- 14 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 15 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 16 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 17 Driving in Italy
- 18 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 19 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 20 Taormina to Palermo
- 21 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 22 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 23 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 24 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 25 Side trip from Chamonix in January