A statue of Michael Jackson, who was it seemed even more popular in the U K than at home, has been pulled down much like those of Stalin in Russia and Sadam Hussein in Iraq were.
The statue put up on the grounds of the Fulham football team's stadium never was popular with the club's soccer fans, many of whom cheered the move.
The team's owner - the same Egyptian dude that owns Harrods - was a friend of Wacko and put it up to honor him in 2011.
Not sure where the statue is headed by could it be the plinth in Trafalgar Square with a missing statue on it - given Brits absolute love affair with Little Michael Jackson, who was to stage weeks of shows in London's O2 just before his death. Now that would be a real Thriller!
The V&A with an eclectic grouping of statues may well be a good end for Wacko's statue?
Where do you think the statue should be put, besides in the recycling bin!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 2 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 3 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 4 3 nights in Madrid
- 5 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 6 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 7 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 8 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 9 Trip to Switzerland
- 10 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 11 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 12 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 13 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 14 Rome hotel
- 15 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 16 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 17 Seville to Cordoba
- 18 London Hotel - Different Request
- 19 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 20 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 21 London 6 day itinerary
- 22 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 23 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 24 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 25 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood