A statue of Michael Jackson, who was it seemed even more popular in the U K than at home, has been pulled down much like those of Stalin in Russia and Sadam Hussein in Iraq were.
The statue put up on the grounds of the Fulham football team's stadium never was popular with the club's soccer fans, many of whom cheered the move.
The team's owner - the same Egyptian dude that owns Harrods - was a friend of Wacko and put it up to honor him in 2011.
Not sure where the statue is headed by could it be the plinth in Trafalgar Square with a missing statue on it - given Brits absolute love affair with Little Michael Jackson, who was to stage weeks of shows in London's O2 just before his death. Now that would be a real Thriller!
The V&A with an eclectic grouping of statues may well be a good end for Wacko's statue?
Where do you think the statue should be put, besides in the recycling bin!
Wacko Statue Pulled Down in London!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 2 Munich with a car?
- 3 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 4 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 5 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 6 Day trip on the Rhine
- 7 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 8 Germany-berlin marathon
- 9 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 10 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 11 museum passes in Rome
- 12 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 13 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 14 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 15 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 16 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 17 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 18 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 19 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 20 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 21 Estonia Amber
- 22 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 23 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 24 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 25 UK for 12 days !