A statue of Michael Jackson, who was it seemed even more popular in the U K than at home, has been pulled down much like those of Stalin in Russia and Sadam Hussein in Iraq were.
The statue put up on the grounds of the Fulham football team's stadium never was popular with the club's soccer fans, many of whom cheered the move.
The team's owner - the same Egyptian dude that owns Harrods - was a friend of Wacko and put it up to honor him in 2011.
Not sure where the statue is headed by could it be the plinth in Trafalgar Square with a missing statue on it - given Brits absolute love affair with Little Michael Jackson, who was to stage weeks of shows in London's O2 just before his death. Now that would be a real Thriller!
The V&A with an eclectic grouping of statues may well be a good end for Wacko's statue?
Where do you think the statue should be put, besides in the recycling bin!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi coast
- 2 3 days to spend in europe
- 3 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 4 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 5 Pre-paid International Calling Cards
- 6 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 7 http://isscamreview.com/option-figures/
- 8 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 9 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 10 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 11 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 12 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 13 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 14 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 15 Beaches in Southern France
- 16 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 17 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 18 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 19 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 20 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 21 French lavender and cottages
- 22 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 23 Rome to Pompeii, luggage goes where?
- 24 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 25 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik