A statue of Michael Jackson, who was it seemed even more popular in the U K than at home, has been pulled down much like those of Stalin in Russia and Sadam Hussein in Iraq were.
The statue put up on the grounds of the Fulham football team's stadium never was popular with the club's soccer fans, many of whom cheered the move.
The team's owner - the same Egyptian dude that owns Harrods - was a friend of Wacko and put it up to honor him in 2011.
Not sure where the statue is headed by could it be the plinth in Trafalgar Square with a missing statue on it - given Brits absolute love affair with Little Michael Jackson, who was to stage weeks of shows in London's O2 just before his death. Now that would be a real Thriller!
The V&A with an eclectic grouping of statues may well be a good end for Wacko's statue?
Where do you think the statue should be put, besides in the recycling bin!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 2 London Hotels
- 3 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 4 Paris hotels
- 5 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 6 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 7 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 8 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 9 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 10 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 Back from Paris
- 13 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 14 Summer Travel order
- 15 10 days in Paris and......
- 16 Another tipping question: concierges
- 17 Brugge hotel help
- 18 Luggage Storage
- 19 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 20 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 21 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 22 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 23 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 24 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 25 Honeymoon on a Budget