A statue of Michael Jackson, who was it seemed even more popular in the U K than at home, has been pulled down much like those of Stalin in Russia and Sadam Hussein in Iraq were.
The statue put up on the grounds of the Fulham football team's stadium never was popular with the club's soccer fans, many of whom cheered the move.
The team's owner - the same Egyptian dude that owns Harrods - was a friend of Wacko and put it up to honor him in 2011.
Not sure where the statue is headed by could it be the plinth in Trafalgar Square with a missing statue on it - given Brits absolute love affair with Little Michael Jackson, who was to stage weeks of shows in London's O2 just before his death. Now that would be a real Thriller!
The V&A with an eclectic grouping of statues may well be a good end for Wacko's statue?
Where do you think the statue should be put, besides in the recycling bin!
Wacko Statue Pulled Down in London!
- 1 Travel by train or bus
- 2 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 3 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 4 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 5 Planning a holiday
- 6 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 7 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 8 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 9 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 10 Advises for trip to Russia
- 11 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 Amsterdam, Paris, and Bruges
- 14 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 15 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 16 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 17 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 18 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 19 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 20 Driving where to stop question June 2014
- 21 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 22 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 To Paris and Provence in June