A statue of Michael Jackson, who was it seemed even more popular in the U K than at home, has been pulled down much like those of Stalin in Russia and Sadam Hussein in Iraq were.
The statue put up on the grounds of the Fulham football team's stadium never was popular with the club's soccer fans, many of whom cheered the move.
The team's owner - the same Egyptian dude that owns Harrods - was a friend of Wacko and put it up to honor him in 2011.
Not sure where the statue is headed by could it be the plinth in Trafalgar Square with a missing statue on it - given Brits absolute love affair with Little Michael Jackson, who was to stage weeks of shows in London's O2 just before his death. Now that would be a real Thriller!
The V&A with an eclectic grouping of statues may well be a good end for Wacko's statue?
Where do you think the statue should be put, besides in the recycling bin!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 2 Alitala
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 5 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 6 Are you interested in visiting Iceland or you already have?
- 7 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 8 Georgia in 4 days
- 9 Where should I go with my family?
- 10 First Solo Adventure
- 11 First Solo Adventure
- 12 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 13 PARIS
- 14 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 15 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 16 Crete Holiday
- 17 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 18 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 19 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 20 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 21 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 22 Stu Tower
- 23 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 24 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 25 Tour or self drive Douro?