I've been looking at VRBO vacation rentals in Rome & Venice for next June and have narrowed down my choices, I hope to book them by next week. How does one go about getting vacation protection, when do I take it out, at the time of booking? Can I take a single protection to cover both rentals? Sorry if I appear ignorant, this is the first time I'm renting and I'm rather confused about the whole process. Thanks for your patience and suggestions!
VRBO vacation protection
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 2 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 3 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 4 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 5 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 6 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 7 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 8 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 9 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 10 Naxos in May
- 11 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 12 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 13 Belfast to Scotland help
- 14 20 days in Germany
- 15 France, Italy and Greec
- 16 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 17 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 18 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 19 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 20 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 21 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 22 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 23 help regarding removal firm in london
- 24 Dresden or Leipzig
- 25 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland