Has anyone recently been on a cruise run by Voyages to Antiquity? They offer some cruises that look very interesting, maybe a bit quieter and more educational than some (party-type) cruises, but I have read very mixed reviews about them on other forums. But perhaps they had teething problems after refitting their ship the Aegean Odyssey back in 2007, and have overcome most of these by now. I've found advice on this forum to be very reliable, and wondered what anyone can tell me about these cruises, the ship, the shore tours, and anything else that may be helpful.
Voyages to Antiquity cruises
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 4 Estonia Amber
- 5 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 6 Tight Planning?
- 7 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 8 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 9 What are the best places to see in England
- 10 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 11 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 12 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 13 Travel with Teens
- 14 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 15 Personal recommendations where to stay for family of 5 in Sorrento
- 16 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 17 One week in Venice - trips
- 18 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 19 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 20 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 21 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 22 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 23 UK for 12 days !
- 24 Italy
- 25 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace