Has anyone recently been on a cruise run by Voyages to Antiquity? They offer some cruises that look very interesting, maybe a bit quieter and more educational than some (party-type) cruises, but I have read very mixed reviews about them on other forums. But perhaps they had teething problems after refitting their ship the Aegean Odyssey back in 2007, and have overcome most of these by now. I've found advice on this forum to be very reliable, and wondered what anyone can tell me about these cruises, the ship, the shore tours, and anything else that may be helpful.
Voyages to Antiquity cruises
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First visit to France in November
- 2 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 3 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 4 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 5 Hey Fodor's
- 6 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 7 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 8 Advice please...
- 9 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 10 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 11 Late October Germany Itinerary--Any Feedback Welcome!
- 12 Photographer in Paris?
- 13 Which hotel in London?
- 14 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 15 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 16 Restaurant recommendation for Milan
- 17 19 countries in a day
- 18 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 19 Venice; recommendations
- 20 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 21 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 22 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 23 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 24 Cosmetics from Paris. Any favorites Not Available Here?
- 25 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?