Has anyone recently been on a cruise run by Voyages to Antiquity? They offer some cruises that look very interesting, maybe a bit quieter and more educational than some (party-type) cruises, but I have read very mixed reviews about them on other forums. But perhaps they had teething problems after refitting their ship the Aegean Odyssey back in 2007, and have overcome most of these by now. I've found advice on this forum to be very reliable, and wondered what anyone can tell me about these cruises, the ship, the shore tours, and anything else that may be helpful.
Voyages to Antiquity cruises
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 3 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 4 2 Week European Itinerary
- 5 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 6 Car in Prague
- 7 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 8 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 9 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 10 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 11 Rome Accommodation
- 12 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 13 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 14 Istanbul hotels
- 15 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 16 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 17 TGV and Provence questions
- 18 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 19 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 20 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 21 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 22 To Paris and Provence in June
- 23 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 24 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 25 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)