I have gone onto this site and gotten an excellent fare on the TGV. Is this a travel agency or the actual train co site. The prices are so much lower than on the TGV site that I am nervous about buying the tickets here. Does anyone know anything about this site? Thanks!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 Euro Train
- 5 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 6 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 7 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 8 Traveling within Italy
- 9 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 10 London for Christmas
- 11 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 12 To Paris and Provence in June
- 13 Florence in October
- 14 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 15 first european holiday itinery
- 16 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 17 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 18 7 days in Andalucia
- 19 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 21 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 22 London at Easter
- 23 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 24 Health Resort & Medical Spa Panorama Morska Jarosławiec
- 25 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013