Looking for anyone with experience on the Voyages of Discovery cruise to the Scandinavia capitals and St. Peterburg leaving from England. I've read the reviews on crusie critic but I don't trust those 100%. Let me know your thoughts on the food, excursions and service.
Voyages of Discovery cruise to Scandinavia capitals and St. Peterburg
- 1 London Evening Activity
- 2 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 3 rand versus euro
- 4 Germany and Italy
- 5 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 6 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 7 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 8 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 9 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 10 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 11 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 12 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 13 First time to paris...4day stay..what to do?
- 14 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 15 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 16 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 17 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 18 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 19 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 20 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 21 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 22 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 23 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 24 Changing of the Guard
- 25 Which tour company would be best?