Looking for anyone with experience on the Voyages of Discovery cruise to the Scandinavia capitals and St. Peterburg leaving from England. I've read the reviews on crusie critic but I don't trust those 100%. Let me know your thoughts on the food, excursions and service.
Voyages of Discovery cruise to Scandinavia capitals and St. Peterburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 2 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 3 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 4 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 5 Italy dolomites
- 6 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 7 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 8 Scuol, Switzerland
- 9 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 10 Airport ATMs
- 11 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 12 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 13 5 Observations About Paris
- 14 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 15 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 16 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 17 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 18 Switzerland help...?
- 19 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 20 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 21 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 22 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 23 Sicily in a winter
- 24 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 25 A month in Europe - how does this sound?