I've enjoyed reading the posts here for the past several months. Thank you for all of your wonderful advice and suggestions.
My husband and I will be going to Italy for the first time in May 2016 to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. We are bringing our 3 young adult children for probably our last big family vacation since they're getting older and they're busy with college, jobs, and significant others.
The first part of our vacation will be spent in Rome. The second half we are staying at the Hotel Antiche Mura in Sorrento while we explore the Amalfi Coast and Capri. I would like to surprise my husband with a vow renewal ceremony but I would like to keep it simple. The Villa Antiche Mura hosts weddings and quoted me 1990 euros for 2 hours. While the location is beautiful I don't think we'll need all that they have to offer for our small party of 5 and I would like to keep the cost down since this trip is already costing a small fortune.
I was hoping someone might have another suggestion. Mainly I'm interested in a pretty locale, someone to give the blessing (non-legal), and a photographer to take some nice family photos. I would consider any location along the coast - preferably by the water but it doesn't have to be. Has anyone ever hired a photographer from that area before? I'm thinking the whole thing from start to finish would take about an hour.
Thank you for any advice or suggestions you can offer!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 2 Athens
- 3 Spain in July
- 4 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Transportation from Brno train station
- 7 Budapest & Prague
- 8 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Swiss Travel Pass
- 11 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 12 10 days in Paris and......
- 13 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 14 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 15 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 16 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 17 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 18 Paris day trips August
- 19 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 20 Petrol in Greece
- 21 Where to enjoy Paris
- 22 Acorn TV
- 23 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 24 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 25 Wimbledon Debenture tickets