I've enjoyed reading the posts here for the past several months. Thank you for all of your wonderful advice and suggestions.
My husband and I will be going to Italy for the first time in May 2016 to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. We are bringing our 3 young adult children for probably our last big family vacation since they're getting older and they're busy with college, jobs, and significant others.
The first part of our vacation will be spent in Rome. The second half we are staying at the Hotel Antiche Mura in Sorrento while we explore the Amalfi Coast and Capri. I would like to surprise my husband with a vow renewal ceremony but I would like to keep it simple. The Villa Antiche Mura hosts weddings and quoted me 1990 euros for 2 hours. While the location is beautiful I don't think we'll need all that they have to offer for our small party of 5 and I would like to keep the cost down since this trip is already costing a small fortune.
I was hoping someone might have another suggestion. Mainly I'm interested in a pretty locale, someone to give the blessing (non-legal), and a photographer to take some nice family photos. I would consider any location along the coast - preferably by the water but it doesn't have to be. Has anyone ever hired a photographer from that area before? I'm thinking the whole thing from start to finish would take about an hour.
Thank you for any advice or suggestions you can offer!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 2 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 3 multi city flights to europe
- 4 One week in Europe
- 5 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 6 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 7 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 8 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 9 My final Prague itinerary
- 10 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 11 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 12 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 13 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 14 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 15 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 16 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 17 Car Rentals in Avignon
- 18 Private Guide in Lyon
- 19 13 nights in switzerland
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 21 London Theater
- 22 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 23 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 24 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 25 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!