I've enjoyed reading the posts here for the past several months. Thank you for all of your wonderful advice and suggestions.
My husband and I will be going to Italy for the first time in May 2016 to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. We are bringing our 3 young adult children for probably our last big family vacation since they're getting older and they're busy with college, jobs, and significant others.
The first part of our vacation will be spent in Rome. The second half we are staying at the Hotel Antiche Mura in Sorrento while we explore the Amalfi Coast and Capri. I would like to surprise my husband with a vow renewal ceremony but I would like to keep it simple. The Villa Antiche Mura hosts weddings and quoted me 1990 euros for 2 hours. While the location is beautiful I don't think we'll need all that they have to offer for our small party of 5 and I would like to keep the cost down since this trip is already costing a small fortune.
I was hoping someone might have another suggestion. Mainly I'm interested in a pretty locale, someone to give the blessing (non-legal), and a photographer to take some nice family photos. I would consider any location along the coast - preferably by the water but it doesn't have to be. Has anyone ever hired a photographer from that area before? I'm thinking the whole thing from start to finish would take about an hour.
Thank you for any advice or suggestions you can offer!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LEXMARK Printer Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 LEXMARK Tec*h 24/7
- 2 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT EPSON Tec*h care 24/7
- 3 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 4 Milan or Turin
- 5 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 6 Frankfurt to UK
- 7 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 8 God Save the Queen?
- 9 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 10 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 11 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 12 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 13 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 14 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 15 9 Days in Spain
- 16 Barcelona alternative
- 17 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 18 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 19 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 20 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 21 Spanish Medical Providers
- 22 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 23 Paris to Italy
- 24 Driving through Paris
- 25 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick