Hi, I am thinking of picking up a Volvo Sportswagen v50 2.4i in Sweden through the European Delivery program. I am thinking of driving from Gotheborg to Copenhagen and then back. Anything else you would recommend seeing? I posted a similar post in the Fodorites Lounge, mostly about the car itself. If you have a horror story about Volvo, please feel free to share. Thanks!
Volvo Overseas Delivery
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 2 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 3 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 4 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 5 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 6 Southern Spain
- 7 Scotland November 2015
- 8 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 9 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 10 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 11 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 14 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 15 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 16 Which european city?
- 17 Italy Countryside
- 18 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 19 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 20 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 21 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 22 Germany in December 2015
- 23 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 24 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 25 Vegan in Germany?