Hi, I am thinking of picking up a Volvo Sportswagen v50 2.4i in Sweden through the European Delivery program. I am thinking of driving from Gotheborg to Copenhagen and then back. Anything else you would recommend seeing? I posted a similar post in the Fodorites Lounge, mostly about the car itself. If you have a horror story about Volvo, please feel free to share. Thanks!
Volvo Overseas Delivery
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Italy without a Car
- 2 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 3 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 4 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 5 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 6 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 7 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 8 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 9 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 10 Help Me Fill in the Blanks
- 11 Visit to Bath and London england
- 12 Planning third trip to France-where to next?
- 13 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 14 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 15 Tour Company in Russia
- 16 40 Major Tourist Scams
- 17 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 18 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 19 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 20 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 21 10 days in England
- 22 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 23 Northern Lights - What else to see
- 24 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 25 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?