Hi all -- I'm headed to Gothenburg, Sweden in about 2 weeks to pick up my new Volvo XC-60! I'm curious if anyone has thoughts concerning things to do, places to stay, must-eat-at restaurants, etc. I'm thinking about taking the ferry from Gothenburg to Frederikshavn Denmark to start, then driving down Denmark through Arhus, Odense, Ero, and Copenhagen before driving over the Odense Bridge to Malmo, then off to Stockholm and back to Gothenburg. I have 7 days to do all this in! I'm just not sure how many nights to spend where, but I'm thinking one night in Ero, one in Copenhagen, one in Stockholm, and the last night in Gothenburg. That leaves a couple of nights to spend elsewhere. I'm thinking of just winging it, since it's not high season, and staying in towns that look interesting. Any thoughts appreciated though!
Volvo European Delivery Itinerary Ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 2 Itinerary Help!
- 3 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 4 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 5 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 6 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 7 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 8 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 9 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 10 He said , she said
- 11 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 12 Munich with a car?
- 13 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 14 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 15 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 16 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 17 Toulouse and beyond -
- 18 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 19 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 20 tour guides in rome
- 21 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 24 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 25 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????