Hi all -- I'm headed to Gothenburg, Sweden in about 2 weeks to pick up my new Volvo XC-60! I'm curious if anyone has thoughts concerning things to do, places to stay, must-eat-at restaurants, etc. I'm thinking about taking the ferry from Gothenburg to Frederikshavn Denmark to start, then driving down Denmark through Arhus, Odense, Ero, and Copenhagen before driving over the Odense Bridge to Malmo, then off to Stockholm and back to Gothenburg. I have 7 days to do all this in! I'm just not sure how many nights to spend where, but I'm thinking one night in Ero, one in Copenhagen, one in Stockholm, and the last night in Gothenburg. That leaves a couple of nights to spend elsewhere. I'm thinking of just winging it, since it's not high season, and staying in towns that look interesting. Any thoughts appreciated though!
Volvo European Delivery Itinerary Ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 2 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 3 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 4 All Set To Go!!
- 5 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 6 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 7 Story of the German Christmas star
- 8 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 9 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 10 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 11 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 12 Airport ATMs
- 13 Help with European vacation plan
- 14 Three ferries to Mull
- 15 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 16 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 17 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 18 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 19 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 20 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 21 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 22 American Express
- 23 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 24 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 25 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano