I'm a Dutch girl, 23 years old. I'm planning to travel to Eastern Europe to do volunteerwork. I'm going with EVS, a project of the European Commision that gives subvention (is that the right word?) for volunteers. As a send-organisation I've chosen UcDean, a Dutch organisation that specializes in Eastern Europe. Because that is quite a big area and there are a lot of projects I can choose, I've decided to pick a country first before I choose a project to work at. I know that I work with mentally handicapped people, this is what I do for a living and it makes me very happy.
The thing is that it's hard to find the information I'm looking for about the countries that I could go. I can find information about the economy, the tourism, the history and monetary unit, but that's not what I'm looking for. I would like to know how the safety is in such countries, can I go alone outside after dark for instance. How are the people, friendly, distant, cold? How are women's rights (do they have the same rights and all as men? And how is the health care/care for the handicapped? What is the culture like?
I find it hard to find words for the things I'm looking for, I hope you get what I mean. I can choose the following countries: Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic,
Ik vind het moeilijk om vragen te stellen omdat ik op zoek ben naar algemene informatie, maar wel specifiek over een land en hoe anderen het beleefd hebben.
Ik hoop dat iemand me kan helpen! Het gaat om de volgende landen:
Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, Romania and Bulgaria.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노사이트➬〔 《 MFD823。ｃｏｍ 》 〕➬카지노사이트사이트
- 2 Vienna restaurants?
- 3 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 4 My summer in Paris
- 5 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 6 Advice on best area to stay in Barcelona
- 7 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 8 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 9 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 10 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 11 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 12 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 13 Sweden- and another thing
- 14 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 15 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 16 Amsterdam and beyond
- 17 Puglia and Matera
- 18 Alsace
- 19 November in Greece
- 20 Travel help laundary
- 21 Italian trains on Sunday
- 22 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 23 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 24 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 25 Fodor Forum Valuable