Son studying in Ireland for 5 months. He is considering an Ireland SIM card. He texts mostly and would like to keep in touch with friends in the US. He will also be traveling throughout Europe. We are considering the following: Vodaphone RED with a text upgrade and O2 Freedom International. Any thoughts or reviews of these plans or other suggestions?
Vodaphone vs O2 service in Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 2 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 3 Fjords, How To?
- 4 Istanbul Itinerary
- 5 7 Nights in Paris
- 6 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 7 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 8 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 9 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 10 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 11 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 12 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 13 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 14 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 15 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 16 London neighborhood suggestions
- 17 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 18 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 19 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 20 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 21 London - Site List Triage -
- 22 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 23 Recommendations Tour Guides/Airport Transportation Gdansk, Poland
- 24 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 25 Priceline for London hotels